Chops Grille on first night

redspain

Hi everyone,

We have just booked 6pm sitting on the first night at Chops and I had just thought about the dress code. If our luggage hasn't arrived yet, are we ok going in more relaxed gear. ie Shorts and golf shirt (what I would be wearing on embarkation)

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

We have just booked 6pm sitting on the first night at Chops and I had just thought about the dress code. If our luggage hasn't arrived yet, are we ok going in more relaxed gear. ie Shorts and golf shirt (what I would be wearing on embarkation)

Thanks.

Yeah, no problem with that.

What is the cost of the first night at Chops? I heard it was cheaper.

Thanks

Maybe you're thinking of the C&A coupon? Diamond Plus members of Crown & Anchor get a 2 for 1 discount on specialty restaurants on the first night.

All I know is that I paid 72.12€ for the three of us, 24.04€ each and I am going to have to ask GS for partial refund as it charged full price for my 8 year old son. I am not sure if I will get 20% back in obc or what is going to happen.

You get the 20% off if you book on the ship for the first night. I have not tried booking ahead of time for that night. I don't see why they wouldn't let you have the discount if you ask when you get on the ship. The RCI website says kids will be charged full price and you have to have it adjusted when you board. When do you sail?

Edited by dacsmom

I thought that the 20% was in the form of an OBC?

I'm not sure if it is in the form of OBC. I'm looking at my Aug. 10, 2014 Cruise Compass now and it says "Today Only- 20% off iin Chop's Steakhoue. Why not take advantage of our special offer of 20% discount, only valid today, on day 1 of your cruies."

You get the 20% off if you book on the ship for the first night. I have not tried booking ahead of time for that night. I don't see why they wouldn't let you have the discount if you ask when you get on the ship. The RCI website says kids will be charged full price and you have to have it adjusted when you board. When do you sail?

Thanks for the info I found out more regards to the discount for anyone interested.

Receive a 20% onboard credit† on all Day 1 reservations.

†Discount is applicable to all pre-cruise specialty dining reservations. Onboard credit is applied on Day 1 of the cruise and is given to the primary person on the cruise booking. Onboard credit applies only to food purchases (cover charge or a ala carte) and is not combinable with any other offer."