Veendam diverted?

indy71

We had severe thunderstorms with heavy lightening pass through last night. I thought it was the end of the world when they blew over my house. The lightening and thunder were very strong. My guess is any diversion might be due to that weather and perhaps seas too rough for tendering? Bar Harbor is a tender port.

Instead of Bangor, it would make more sense if Veendam were to divert, it would be more likely Portland if there was dock space available etc It is a port HAL uses sometimes and they might have more shore ops/support available.

Indy, nothing to worry about. Were there any severe issue we would have heard by now. If you are worried enough, call your Mom on the ship.

Edited by sail7seas

Thanks, everyone. I probably didn't know what I was looking at on the map. Thanks for the reassurances. Maybe I should just let my mom travel in peace. (Or maybe I should just be at peace...lol!)

Edited by indy71

Thanks, everyone. I probably didn't know what I was looking at on the map. Thanks for the reassurances. Maybe I should just let my mom travel in peace. (Or maybe I should just be at peace...lol!)

Or, you could travel with her.

Helen:)