Whatcha going to do????

marshhawk

So glad to see the Thriller dance class is on a few lists! That was our FAVORITE experience last time!

We're still a year out, so I don't have all my plans set in stone yet. My "for sure" list includes:

Taking Mum and Dad on their first cruise

Going to Sea Day brunch (they didn't have this last time we cruised in 2012)

Trying room service chocolate cake

Having both kids in Camp Carnival!

Our "possible" list includes:

Trying FTTF

Finally trying the steak house

Swimming with wild dolphins in Cabo

I posted before on this thread, but I forgot one.

next cruise, I am going to sleep in! ; at least till 7am:D

My usual routine at home, has me up at 5am on work days, and on my day off will sleep till 6am or 6.30am. Not going to abide by that clock on my 8 day cruise! Of course I plan on some later evenings also;)

that I'm going to go on a cruise and I'm not going to drink, smoke and gamble and maybe do something different.

Somehow, it just doesn't happen! (lol)

I still keep saying that I'm going to go to the Lido just once....maybe next time!

First time sailing out of PC! First time not getting a hotel before hand because this is less than 7 hours drive.

Want to try Tea Time. We have four sea days so there's plenty of time for that.

Wanted to try the martini tasting in Alchemy bar but can't now that our ship has been changed and non-2.0.

First time being in Bonaire.

First time sailing on a 8 night cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The martini tasting IS available on the Valor despite not having Alchemy. It's at the Jeaneen's Wine Bar deck 5 aft (right by the piano bar).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well a first for us this cruise will be taking my GF parents on their first cruise so that should be fun. But for me personally is order room service(probably BLT and chocolate cake), make my own chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches, and probably wake up early enough to see a sunrise (since her dad is a very early riser). Oh and go down the Waterworks twister slide(only been on Splendor slide).

We brought all our fun times home from 3 weeks ago. I took a high lighter and marked all the free stuff I missed out on.

I am gonna do the things I haven't done since my first few cruises nearly 10 years ago. The seminars, the shows, the lessons, the people watching and maybe watching tv in my room, watching a movie at night, catching the comedy shows. Oh and I gonna make it to tea! Reading reviews on here - hate I have been missing it.

Gonna meet some cruise critic folks on the ships this time for sure!

Edited by tbbtravels

I am loving everyone's answers! I am going to order from room service for the first time, I mean I have had coffee and croissant, but I mean real room serviec while I sit back and watch a movie. Maybe a BLT and turkey sandwich and make a club.:)

First time sailing out of PC! First time not getting a hotel before hand because this is less than 7 hours drive.

Want to try Tea Time. We have four sea days so there's plenty of time for that.

Wanted to try the martini tasting in Alchemy bar but can't now that our ship has been changed and non-2.0.

First time being in Bonaire.

First time sailing on a 8 night cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

What is tea time?