Airing of NFL Playoffs

Does anyone have past experience of sailing while NFL playoffs are being aired? Do the ships (Grandeur, in particular) show the games? I know, I know......we are cruising.....don't worry about football!! DH and I are huge fans and don't look forward to missing any games! :eek:

Does anyone have past experience of sailing while NFL playoffs are being aired? Do the ships (Grandeur, in particular) show the games? I know, I know......we are cruising.....don't worry about football!! DH and I are huge fans and don't look forward to missing any games! :eek:

We have seen a Patriots playoff game on a cruise before. The will buy the satellite feed for big games sometimes.

I was on the INDY New Years Cruise last year. It was the final week of the season and they showed a couple different 4 pm games as well as the Sunday Night Eagles/Dallas game. Also showed many of the bowl games. They showed many of the night college games on the huge screen in the pool area. Also showed games on in the soundstudio (forget name) near the ice rink during the day.

They showed two NFL games last year when we were on Grandeur on the big screen by the pool.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We were on the Jewel for Thanksgiving in 2009, and they had the games on TVs throughout the ship. They also showed the games on the big screen in the theater. We weren't at the pool, but I'm wouldn't be surprised if it was there too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums