Are smoothies included in classic alcohol package

cruiseacct

Checking to see if smoothies are included in the classic alcohol package?

NON alcoholic smoothies are included in the basic alcohol package. You could always go to a bar and get a single pour shot of your favorite spirit and spike your own drink. The list of smoothies looks interesting as does the juice combos.

For the record...

I am NOT a Smoothie Drinker (although that could change on my upcoming cruise in Aqua Class)

As I understand it there are 2 categories of Smoothies... Some included on the Classic Non-Alcohol Pkg... And some on the Premium

Whether they are ALL covered on the Classic Alcohol Pkg I am not sure (knowing that for Celebrity inclusions can come down to 2 different things... Ingredients & pricing)

Hopefully someone else has more detailed info based on their own experiences

Cheers!

I've been trying to find out if smoothies frozen drinks and non Alcoholic cocktails are included in the Non Alcoholic classic package. We've always bought this package but never ordered any.

I've bought the premium this time so we can get them but now wonder if this was necessary. :confused:

The link to the list produced by celebrity is very informative but doesn't cover the non A packages. :(

I've been trying to find out if smoothies frozen drinks and non Alcoholic cocktails are included in the Non Alcoholic classic package. We've always bought this package but never ordered any.

I've bought the premium this time so we can get them but now wonder if this was necessary. :confused:

The link to the list produced by celebrity is very informative but doesn't cover the non A packages. :(

All the non-alcoholic things that are included in the Classic Alcohol Package are included in the Classic Non-Alcoholic Package. The list Celebrity posted shows smoothies and NA cocktails available on the Classic package.

Best is to find out when on board. Ask at different places or a bar manager. Celebrity is changing the packages so often that many times some employees don't know what is included in a package.

There is no penalty or cost difference for purchasing or upgrading on board. Don't pay for something you don't need that is based on false facts, rumors or what was.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🌅🌅

All the non-alcoholic things that are included in the Classic Alcohol Package are included in the Classic Non-Alcoholic Package. The list Celebrity posted shows smoothies and NA cocktails available on the Classic package.

It does yes but that may be because the monetary value per drink is higher on the classic alcoholic package than on the non classic.

I'd like to know if anyone who had the non alcoholic classic package has got smoothies frozen drinks and NA cocktails. I've always had it but never asked :)

Best is to find out when on board. Ask at different places or a bar manager. Celebrity is changing the packages so often that many times some employees don't know what is included in a package.

There is no penalty or cost difference for purchasing or upgrading on board. Don't pay for something you don't need that is based on false facts, rumors or what was.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🌅🌅

That might be the best plan :)

• 4 months later...

I am confused on this issue. The X website shows smoothies included only in the premium NA package and not the premium alcoholic one.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/onboard-beverage-packages?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages_overview#onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic_tab/onboard/asrPanel%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic (notice no smoothies listed for alcoholic)

This website lists what is included in the classic and premium package and again no smoothies are listed.

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

I'm guessing smoothies are not included but am not sure.

Edited by bvocruise

All this talk of smoothies baffles me.

I'd read so much about smoothies here that I was so excited to try them. Smoothies are from the Aqua Spa Café (although some of the frozen drinks at Café Al Bacio might qualify as a smoothie).

The "smoothies" from Aqua Café are included in the class alcohol. package But to be honest, they were awful. Mine was lukewarm at best. I had an allergic reaction to the soy milk so I didn't have any more, but even if I didn't the lukewarm smoothie didn't thrill me. I make much better at home.

• 1 year later...

And if anybody wants to try the best frozen smoothies go to Slush on the Equinox! Made to order so you can change little things - I hate gin so had vodka instead in one of them and could ask Iwan to just add a little alcohol rather than the huge measures! I had the premium package so got the alcohol ones but my mum only had the classic package so she got the virgin versions - which is what she wanted anyway!

Wendy