checking for price drops

gatorgram

I've signed up for the sale emails from Carnival- and they send a fair number of them (2-3 a week, maybe?). I'll just go reprice my cabin out on the Carnival website.

Yes, it takes a few minutes to go thru and 'rebook' my same cruise, but so far, I've had two price drops: one for $100, and another just yesterday for $30.

A few emails and a couple minutes = $130 off? Worth the hassle.

I do as others have mentioned. CC also has a fare tracker that you can set up and they email the price drops once weekly (Friday am). It probably is best to check more often on your own, but I look at the CC service as a "heads up" of what might be coming. For example, this week my price did not drop, but other Carnival sailings with same/similar itineraries leaving in the same month from the same port did. So, I will be checking my own booking a little more often now to see if that trend moves onto my sailing.

Edited by MrsMick1

Speaking of price drops.... Go re-price under the current "Soak up the Fun" sale.

Our balcony rooms (for the 'rents) dropped $30 on Friday, and then another $100 tonight

And our suite (for us!) dropped $200 tonight.

(And this is after both cabin classes dropped $100 about two weeks ago).

I'm learning, it "pays" to book Early Saver, and not pay in full till the last minute!