Fun Golf was great

flowers44

My DH and I were in Bermuda last week on the Explorer. We walked over to the new miniature golf complex behind Snorkel Park. We enjoyed playing the 18 hole game. The first six holes are patterned after Bermuda courses, the next 6 are United States and the last 6 are Scottish. Each section of 6 holes ends up at the club house, a great place to get liquid refreshments. It was $15 a person but well worth it. The view out over the water is spectacular.

I have mentioned it before, but not yet in this thread. Even if you do not want to play, there is no cost to walk in. The entrance is literally next to Snorkel Park. You walk through the course and straight to the bar. Have a drink, or not, play golf, or not. Just some very pretty views that ought to be included in anyone's Dockyard tour, IMHO.

I have mentioned it before, but not yet in this thread. Even if you do not want to play, there is no cost to walk in. The entrance is literally next to Snorkel Park. You walk through the course and straight to the bar. Have a drink, or not, play golf, or not. Just some very pretty views that ought to be included in anyone's Dockyard tour, IMHO.

We will take a peek at this ....drink prices?

• 5 months later...

Hi, we golfed at night last May. They give you light up golf balls, and it was so much fun, especially when they went off course and into the water obstacles (the balls stay lit). You can get new balls over at the bar, so no worries. You can't see the beach views, but you can hear the waves. It was a little windy the night we went, but it was still a lot of fun. Staff is friendly, and the golf is reasonably priced.

We got a bucket of beers from the bar, but I don't remember how much they cost.

Hi, we golfed at night last May. They give you light up golf balls, and it was so much fun, especially when they went off course and into the water obstacles (the balls stay lit). You can get new balls over at the bar, so no worries. You can't see the beach views, but you can hear the waves. It was a little windy the night we went, but it was still a lot of fun. Staff is friendly, and the golf is reasonably priced.

We got a bucket of beers from the bar, but I don't remember how much they cost.

KellyW25 - Thank you so much for your great information and quick response. That sounds like a lot of fun, and a perfect way to have an easy and entertaining evening. We were having a lot of trouble finding something to do at night so I am so happy to hear that this was fun. Thanks again! :D

Be on the look out for locals who are handing out coupon and tourist booklets. We used half price coupons at Fun Golf. Great fun, though very hot in the day time. 19th hole was very reasonable. :cool::cool:

Darcy

Darcy - Thanks for the coupon tip!! If we go at night time in early May, I'm thinking for us, it might even be chilly with the wind! I bet the views were incredible for you during the day, and hopefully worth the heat. Excited to finally have something planned for the evening of our late arrival in Bermuda!