Best hotel close to Miami Port?

DaisyUK

DaisyUK,

I see that you found the forum.

I am staying at Hyatt Regency. Very close to port as well and I can get a club room for a little less than the IC - check out both.

Have stayed at Marriott before as well - it's very nice.

You can't go wrong with any of those.

The closest luxury hotel is the Mandarin Oriental. One another five to ten minutes away is Four Seasons. Both are terrific. Four Seasons typically is at a lower price than Mandarin for a comparable sized room. Either one would be great.

People's definition of luxury hotels can mean different things but when I think of luxury I think of there two brands as well as Ritz Carlton.

On the next level below that there is Epic Hotel which would be your closest of these three. Very nice but not as luxurious as the first two.

I would not out any of the downtown Hyatt, Marriott or Hilton Hotels in how I define luxury.

Keith

Edited by Keith1010

My wife and I have stayed here several times and are booked again in January, 2015. We have enjoyed our time there and would recommend it. I would not consider it a top of the line luxury hotel. I consider it a very nice, convenient, urban hotel/convention style hotel. Just like I don't consider Celebrity to be the same as Seaborn. We think it is very nice for our pre-cruise lodging. It is an easy ten minute or so cab ride to the pier. Happy Cruising.