More To Come?

It's hard to believe that the Quantum and Anthem deck plans still feature "More to Come" and it's now September!

These must be the most secretive passenger ships ever built.:(

So do we have any clues what is to come?:confused:

Edited by London-Calling

It's hard to believe that the Quantum and Anthem deck plans still feature "More to Come" and it's now September!

I'm quite disappointed how RC has handled things with the Quantum. :(

I love your comments about this, it is the truth! I wish they were releasing photos and videos of construction like they did with Oasis. Being quiet deflates all the excitement.

I think it's completely inexcusible, and that the roll out of the Quantum Class rises to the level of malpractice on Royal's part. That's just my opinion, take it or leave it.

That said, Quantum seems to have booked well in spite of that. I don't have enough information to know whether the same is true for Anthem. Unfortunately, that will probably incentivize them going down this same ridiculous path with future newbuilds.

Do people actually care what shops are on board, we know they will have general souveniers, Jewellery ( expensive and cheap ), sweets, some cloths and some logo stuff. As for everything else well that can be purchased at the various ports of call or before or after a cruise. None of it will be life changing or so unique. Any named store on board will also have an outlet near a home town and the prices there will probably be cheaper. I for one would never book acruise simply for the shops although i know others that do for the art auction, although I don't get that either. :eek:

I trust Royal enough for them to simply say, "We have a new ship" to know that there will be enough Shops, Bars, Restaurants, and Entertainment to keep me happy for the duration I am on board. :D

Does anybody know which shops will be on Quantum?

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Forums

We are new to cruising and yes: I am curious about the shops on board. We have already booked, so it is not for our decision to cruise or not to cruise. But since I am really looking foward to cruising, the shops are another thing I would like to know.

And: We come from Europe. Especially clothes are a lot cheaper in the US (or maybe on cruiseships). No cheap outlets in our hometown ;-)

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Forums

A lot of people want RCI to show us more of the ship AND let them know what their cabin is going to actually look like. Right now, a Studio Interior doesn't even have a rendering, but instead ...

no_image_available_147x104.jpg

Agreed. Same deal for the E balcony cabins, which are just depicted as D balconies despite being a completely different shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by Dave85

Agreed. Same deal for the E balcony cabins, which are just depicted as D balconies despite being a completely different shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Agreed - it would be nice to see actual photos of the Grand Suites, Owner's - Would love to see the Royal Family Suite. RC charges tremendous amts. of $$ for the suites and there are no actual photos, yet I read the ship is 90% finished? Really don't think they handled this very well.

But I still love Royal! ;)

swiss

It would be nice to know where the Schooner Bar is located since about 90 of us are planning to meet there on November 21. We'll be watching the "Live" threads for clues...

Jonathan

We also have an interest in knowing where the Schooner Bar will be. We love them on the Radiance and Voyager classes, but on Oasis class the fact that they are wide open to the promenade, and all that noise, makes them a no-go for us. (But we're probably in the minority of RCL cruisers because we can't really stand the promenade).