Bit of a Blog : Oasis of the Seas : B2B : Barcelona – Rotterdam : September 18th '14

Hi - loving your blog - we are so excited to be on the Oasis in 3 weeks time.

My question is can I ask if your room number is correct?

Only asking as we have the cabin number you mentioned for our cruise and are not expecting it to be a connecting room?

Are you in 7168 or actually 7186 as the latter is a connecting room and I wondered (hoped) your'd mixed the last two digits up?! :rolleyes:

Also is that the only socket for the room? How do you fit more than 1-2 plugs in it with adaptors?

One of these days I'll actually be on a cruise your on and buy you a drink.

You were so helpful on here when I first started cruising and there have been several times you've either got on or got off a ship as we are doing the opposite!

:)

Good catch. Am in 7186.... connecting room..... I showed a pic of the door location. Last week neighbours were nice and quiet..... there are half a dozen cases outside that room right now.... The pic is of the only visible socket. I have an extender I travel everywhere with 4 sockets. I just looked under the bed and there's one socket by the phone line.

Just had an unofficial roll call meet at the pool bar. The M&M invite has not been received by all..... the time has been moved tomorrow and I've popped a note to that effect on the Community noticeboard. Muster is imminent. Weather is much cooler today.....rain earlier....... sweltered in Naples and almost shivering in Barcelona....

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Linda!!!! What a wonderful job you are doing.

I may have missed it, but did you do Rome with Rome In Limo? They seem to be so highly recommended that I have already bookmarked them for our planned 2017 Med cruise.:)

I hope Part 2 of your B2B is amazing!

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Linda!!!! What a wonderful job you are doing.

I may have missed it, but did you do Rome with Rome In Limo? They seem to be so highly recommended that I have already bookmarked them for our planned 2017 Med cruise.:)

I hope Part 2 of your B2B is amazing!

Thanks!!

RomeInLimo driver Enrico..... cannot recommend highly enough!!

I have an invite to the helipad for sailaway from Vigo!!! How crazy is that having only just mentioned it here...... it's a top tier invite.... love helipad sailaways.....

Thanks!!

RomeInLimo driver Enrico..... cannot recommend highly enough!!

I have an invite to the helipad for sailaway from Vigo!!! How crazy is that having only just mentioned it here...... it's a top tier invite.... love helipad sailaways.....

Awesome Linda re the sail away invite :) Also wanted to mention a few years ago we also used Rome in Limo and were quite impressed as well.

DSCN1856.jpg

DSCN1857.jpg

Chagall

DSCN1858.jpg

DSCN1859.jpg

The Vatican is incredible. Just amazing I've not posted all the pics..... there's more. Something went wrong with my camera at this point and I hd to revert to my mobile camera...... got to upload those now......

BRB.

Edited by NorbertsNiece

WP_001220.jpg

The bride in this pic is accidental..... I was actually taking a pic of the street artist..... can you see him / figure it out?

WP_001221.jpg

Back at the ship and the elevator is now going up.....

WP_001222.jpg

Chef's amenity in my room..... delicious with chocolate milk!!

WP_001223.jpg

Seafood Shack menu

DSCN1861.jpg

Night time on the Boardwalk

DSCN1862.jpg