Celebrity Customer Service in the UK ROCKS!!

Surrey_Pirates

Just wanted to say that I emailed Celebrity regarding price drops on an upcoming cruise and they professionally, quickly and efficiently responded providing us with a substantial saving on our cruise.

Just wanted to share this as every encounter we have had with customer service in the UK has been excellent.

Thank you Celebrity we appreciate it

Just wanted to say that I emailed Celebrity regarding price drops on an upcoming cruise and they professionally, quickly and efficiently responded providing us with a substantial saving on our cruise.

Just wanted to share this as every encounter we have had with customer service in the UK has been excellent.

Quick question. Was your booking left with Celebrity or was it with a TA? Thanks

Reading this message has prompted me to add that I also received a price drop today, and I am in the USA.

Upon noticing the price drop, I phoned Celebrity and was pleasantly surprised when the phone was answered after only a few minutes waiting on hold.

The efficient agent who answered promptly applied the price drop and immediately sent me an updated invoice as confirmation.

Thank you for prompting me to mention this, Surrey_Pirates, as I have been one of the many who complain about the numerous problems with the Celebrity website.

Therefore I feel it is only fair and right to comment when something goes smoothly and efficiently.

So even though it may be extremely unusual for someone to say

Celebrity Customer Service in the USA ROCKS!

I am happy to be able to make that statement today.:D

Reading this message has prompted me to add that I also received a price drop today, and I am in the USA.

Upon noticing the price drop, I phoned Celebrity and was pleasantly surprised when the phone was answered after only a few minutes waiting on hold.

The efficient agent who answered promptly applied the price drop and immediately sent me an updated invoice as confirmation.

Thank you for prompting me to mention this, Surrey_Pirates, as I have been one of the many who complain about the numerous problems with the Celebrity website.

Therefore I feel it is only fair and right to comment when something goes smoothly and efficiently.

So even though it may be extremely unusual for someone to say

Celebrity Customer Service in the USA ROCKS!

I am happy to be able to make that statement today.:D

Thats good to hear!

We often forget that those in customer relations can get just a frustrated as us when things dont go well or you dont have enough staff etc. I like to think that it actually goes well far more often than bad.

With all this rocking they will have to deploy the stabilizers!!

Hey Surrey Pirates --- Its International Pirates Day !!!

I guess you are one of the fortunate cruisers who can see their reservation on-line . Obviously you will be aware that many of us cannot - so Celebrity Service for us sucks bigtime .

As a fairly new Celebrity cruiser (jumped ship from P and O ) if the price drops on your booked cruise do you automatically get the reduction or do you have to ask for it ?

As mentioned, you need to ask for it. But price drops are often restricted to certain categories (e.g., senior, resident, internet, military) so in those cases you need to qualify for the particular category in which the discount is offered to get it.

When you go to look up prices on the Celebrity website, if you check all the categories for which you qualify, then the best discounted price will show up if available for any of the categories you checked.

Sometimes you can get a group price that is even lower from a travel agent, so it can pay to check around.

We have international participants here, and policies can vary from one country to another.

Edited by fleckle