ES Price Drop

FTLCruiseGal

It finally happened. A price drop in my category. I submitted the form and am wondering how long it will take Carnival to respond.

Just in case they say I don't qualify, I took a screen shot and will send as proof if necessary.

Good for you :D! Since we booked one of the Grand Suites with the Ext. Balcony, I doubt we'll ever see a price drop, so I'm glad to see others get some free OBC!

It finally happened. A price drop in my category. I submitted the form and am wondering how long it will take Carnival to respond.

Just in case they say I don't qualify, I took a screen shot and will send as proof if necessary.

Keep us posted on weather they approve or deny and the length of time it takes. Thank you

Happy sailing

I did my first one a week ago and it was pretty much instant, maybe a few minutes. It was only $10 but I wanted to try it out and it worked like a charm! Seriously though, in a matter of minutes I received the confirmation email and everything was updated online.

Good for you :D! Since we booked one of the Grand Suites with the Ext. Balcony, I doubt we'll ever see a price drop, so I'm glad to see others get some free OBC!

Never say never!!!:) On my Sunshine cruise in August, both suite categories dropped the last three weeks, before going back up. Just keep checking!!

Edited by sjcruiser

On the cruise I just got off last Saturday, we had 2 price drops within 3 days for a total of $150 two weeks before the ship sailed. At that time I called Carnival and had it processed quickly. I think now they aren't doing that anymore. :( Watching other bookings now but there is time for those to go down.

Hope you get your OBC.

Just remember, if you booked with an outside travel agent, you will be denied. They have to submit the forms for you. You can submit it only if you booked through Carnivals website directly, or over the phone directly with carnival. Any other site, or travel agent, and they have to do it.

The other night i saw a nice price drop, i called, was taken care of in 2 minutes. Also, my cabin category had been sold out for a while, I had little hope of a price drop but i checked twice a day anyway because prices have really been coming down. Luckily happened to see a cabin a few doors down had opened up, I took a screen shot and called Carnival directly. $185 OBC!

Edited by Danacat222

Received my first "lower fare" yesterday for a cruise booked for Feb, 2015 on the Ecstacy. $80 - I'll take it. Hoping for more as we get closer. I did have to call though. Sent the form in last weekend. Hadn't heard so called the 800 number last night, CS had no idea but it was listed as "pending". He immediately pushed it thru. Got the confirmation email within minutes.