Latest news on carnival vista

cruisingbluewaters

This is the latest news that I just heard today from ta...

April 30 2016 is inaugural

February 2016 are sea trials

Vista will not be a new design from outside, just a bigger breeze

Inside will be even better than breeze

Ocean views "vista"

IMAX theater, first at sea

Largest waterpark at sea

Some Renderings in November

Thank you

I'm new to this site, and I have a question. Hopefully someone here can answer it. If I have suggestions for the Vista, who would I contact?

• 2 weeks later...
With Carnival ordering a second vista class ship I am wondering with the Imagination and inspiration will be phased out and replaced with a newer class ship.... Thoughts?

Maybe they will just be sent to smaller ports to expand service for those areas? A lot of people really like the smaller ships.

I live in Arizona so I would love to see a bigger ship leave out of California for the 4 days

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When the Panama Canal expansion finishes (hopefully next year or so) all Carnival ships will be able to get through so you might see a bigger ship occasionally in the years to come.

Would they not phase out the fantasy when the newer ships are out?

Edited by Velvetwater

I hope that this ship has more to offer than what that image lets on. Looks like the same old "brilliantly innovative" design rut Carnival seems to be stuck in. All we're looking at is an expanded Dream class, I would say probably close to the same jump from Triumph class to Conquest class - hardly any noticeable difference. I'm sure the decor will be very similar to Breeze and Sunshine with a huge emphasis on a Caribbean feel throughout the ship.

Hopefully we are all surprised and Carnival will truly have an innovative ship. I guess we'll find out in a few days.

I hope that this ship has more to offer than what that image lets on. Looks like the same old "brilliantly innovative" design rut Carnival seems to be stuck in. All we're looking at is an expanded Dream class, I would say probably close to the same jump from Triumph class to Conquest class - hardly any noticeable difference. I'm sure the decor will be very similar to Breeze and Sunshine with a huge emphasis on a Caribbean feel throughout the ship.

Hopefully we are all surprised and Carnival will truly have an innovative ship. I guess we'll find out in a few days.

What would be truly innovative in your eyes?

Star Trek themed cruise.... I'm just saying i would live on that ship LOL

<-------Nerd

Understand. We shall see what it is shortly. If they had chosen the Carnival Enterprise as a name I might think you would have s better chance.