Latest news on carnival vista

cruisingbluewaters

You are making way too many assumptions, and this sale must all be taken with a grain of salt. The fact of the matter is that the pricing has firmed up a lot and the consumer will continue to adjust to the higher prices as they have done so already. Also, keep in mind that there will always be sales even when pricing completely recovers, that's just the nature of the beast; that'll never change.

At $40 a day? Surely you jest.

I think that's even less than what they still charge per day for their Cheers program on shorter sailings.

Edited by Orison

The anticipation is killing me! I really want to know if I should start researching other lines because with or without Carnival we are doing the Med in 2016. NCL usually releases their itineraries in December and RCCL will probably be in March so if Carnival doesn't have solid news and itineraries we will have to move on for this trip.

I hear what you are saying. Im waiting to book my 2016 cruise. If the Vista will be doing the Med. I will be booking on her but if not it will be on the Pride for her 14 day cruise. Wish they would hurry up.

At $40 a day? Surely you jest.

I think that's even less than what they still charge per day for their Cheers program on shorter sailings.

$40/day would not include taxes and fees and as I mentioned, shipboard spending is up. When your ships are paid for, you don't have to charge an arm and a leg.

But $40 is by no means all sailings or even most sailings. I wish.

http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/economia/2014/10/14/fincantierial-via-lavori-carnival-vista_c28a8b8c-c014-44b5-9d24-c0c7d6bd3283.html

(ANSA) - TRIESTE, OCTOBER 14 - With the laying of the first block in dock ship, a section weighing about 500 tons, was held today at the Fincantieri shipyard in Monfalcone (Gorizia) the commencement ceremony of the new jobs in dock ship passengers "Carnival Vista". Commissioned by the Carnival Group, the first operator in the world in the cruise industry, the ship will take the sea in the spring of 2016 and will be the new flagship of the fleet. It will have about 133,000 gross tons and can accommodate 4,988 passengers.