Latest news on carnival vista

cruisingbluewaters

I am going to sound like the usual negative people on the carnival boards, but i dont mean to lol. It looks like it has an extra full deck of staterooms then the dream class. Everything else looks like the dream class. Wonder how much different the deck plans will be? With all that said i like it lol.

I am going to sound like the usual negative people on the carnival boards, but i dont mean to lol. It looks like it has an extra full deck of staterooms then the dream class. Everything else looks like the dream class. Wonder how much different the deck plans will be? With all that said i like it lol.

Wait a minute, negative people, Carnival boards??? :confused:Surely you jest.

thanks kybluecruiser for the trust :)

my draw is very very near to the final result, some features have been hidden to preserve the source ..

Obviously, I cannot reveal the source of information, but I assure you that they are very reliable, as it has been in the past for the Carnival Sunshine.

More info after 14 October....

Stay Tuned.....

Just curious but what software do you use to create your renderings?

There are too many insinuations from you to me, it is obvious that my design is amateurs and low quality, I'm not a graphic designer, but only time will tell you if I drew well.

No announcement was made by Carnival, as mentioned by Mr John Heald, official information will be released in November ...

No further comment will be written in this forum from me.

You can find more info only on my facebook page.

Regards.

Edited by carnivalfanitaly

I tried to see if I could envision the new Vista class so I gave it a go and created my own version. (It's bad I know but I tried my best) :o Also, can anyone make it bigger I don't remember how to do that.:rolleyes:

1941455446_CarnivalVista(ConjectureRendering)UPDATE.jpg.b5c184b753d49e6063b30e6cdcf7b2eb.jpg

There are too many insinuations from you to me, it is obvious that my design is amateurs and low quality, I'm not a graphic designer, but only time will tell you if I drew well.

No announcement was made by Carnival, as mentioned by Mr John Heald, official information will be released in November ...

No further comment will be written in this forum from me.

You can find more info only on my facebook page.

Regards.

How sad some people chased you off this board. I will be looking for and joining your Facebook page.

Reading a lot of cruise insiders who are hinting at new ship orders to come. Then john hinting at something big at the end of the year. Do you all think carnival will be ordering more ships?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not for 2017 for Carnival Cruise Line.