Latest news on carnival vista

cruisingbluewaters

No but the group the pic has come from has proven reliable in the past with its acess to the shipyard.

thanks kybluecruiser for the trust :)

my draw is very very near to the final result, some features have been hidden to preserve the source ..

Obviously, I cannot reveal the source of information, but I assure you that they are very reliable, as it has been in the past for the Carnival Sunshine.

More info after 14 October....

Stay Tuned.....

Pretty sure Mobile isn't one of them.

So, you won't have any "live from" threads from the Vista out of Mobile then? What a tragedy. I was so looking forward to seeing all the snapshots on your Zydicko website. Is $5 still popular? :p:p:p:p

"Diamonds won't last forever"

So, you won't have any "live from" threads from the Vista out of Mobile then? What a tragedy. I was so looking forward to seeing all the snapshots on your Zydicko website. Is $5 still popular? :p:p:p:p

"Diamonds won't last forever"

you like out of FOCUS photos?:D :D

Unless they kick a Fantasy class to the curb, where ever Vista lands, it will likely displace another ship that will have to migrate to a new home. I suspect that there will be a mass shuffling of the fleet, when Vista debuts.

Unless they kick a Fantasy class to the curb, where ever Vista lands, it will likely displace another ship that will have to migrate to a new home. I suspect that there will be a mass shuffling of the fleet, when Vista debuts.

I can see both options happening and two Fantasy class leaving the fleet might be a third option.

There have been rumors from time to time of a third ship in New Orleans and Freedom has been mentioned.

I have heard that as well. We have not as of yet sailed on the Freedom, and sailing on her from New Orleans might fit the bill perfectly!

1, Galveston

2, New Orleans

For many reasons.

IMHO LOL

Vista to Miami

Breeze to Galveston

Magic to port c

Valor to ???? I want to say Charleston but maybe they send the sensation instead

Then Fantasy to Costa

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

IMHO LOL

Vista to Miami

Breeze to Galveston

Magic to port c

Valor to ???? I want to say Charleston but maybe they send the sensation instead

Then Fantasy to Costa

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That has certainly been their track record with new ships (the shell game flip flop, which works in that a lot of ports get a new ship). I cannot remember from our Magic cruise how tight the Magic was to spin around there, I assume the Vista could do it if the Magic (and she does).