Cafe Promenade Offerings?

Centex

Coconut ranger cookies. My absolute downfall. Shrimp salad sandwiches are particularly yummy.

Speaking of downfall, Navigator had REAL (not sugar free) chocolate chip cookies in CP every time we checked!:)

Edited by clarea

Navigator had REAL (not sugar free) chocolate chip cookies in CP every time we checked!:)

The kids will love this. The chocolate chip cookies on the Disney ships were a highlight for them. (Okay, and me)

I don't suppose they have milk to go with them...

The kids will love this. The chocolate chip cookies on the Disney ships were a highlight for them. (Okay, and me)

I don't suppose they have milk to go with them...

Milk is free on the ships, but I'm not sure it's available at Cafe Promenade. It certainly is available at restaurants. It would also be available from room service.

Thanks everyone. Sounds like a great place for snacking and then some. Do they have whole fruit or pre-cut fruit plates? The kiddos love their fruit.

They have whole fruit, usually just bananas and apples but they had peaches when I was on last week. There is no milk at the cafe.

I checked deck plans, but didn't see one for the Grandeur. They did have a Park Cafe, but not sure if they have similar foods.

I like the food offerings better at Park Cafe, it seems to have most everything that Cafe Promenade does, plus more. However, Park Cafe has limited hours whereas Cafe Promenade is open virtually 24 hours.