Drink Package Pricing

At Sea 4Ever

My last cruise was in April of this year so just a few months ago. I purchased the premium package for both my DH and I at $55 pp per day. I just logged into my profile online for my upcoming cruise in a few weeks and it says the premium package is now lowered to $49. Is that correct? Have the prices on all the packages changed over the summer? Are the products available under each package the same?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My last cruise was in April of this year so just a few months ago. I purchased the premium package for both my DH and I at $55 pp per day. I just logged into my profile online for my upcoming cruise in a few weeks and it says the premium package is now lowered to $49. Is that correct? Have the prices on all the packages changed over the summer? Are the products available under each package the same?

Royal is now adding 15% to the package prices, so your price is actually $56.35 per day now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There will now be a 15% service charge added at checkout. Before the 15% was already included. The price is just over a 1$/day more expensive now with the service charge added. Interestingly enough, the ultimate package works out to be a little bit cheaper.

There will now be a 15% service charge added at checkout. Before the 15% was already included. The price is just over a 1$/day more expensive now with the service charge added. Interestingly enough, the ultimate package works out to be a little bit cheaper.

how does ultimate workout to be cheaper

I have read sooooo many posts on the packages...I keep going back and forth [emoji16]

It just seems easier to do the package. I don't mind breaking even.

Someone broke it all down for a typical day. OJ, specialty beverages, bottled waters, drinks at pool, drinks at shows etc. It really aded up!

Just remember, that's "every day". You won't be on the ship all day, every day.

Just figure that into your "break down."

:)

I am on the allure in January western itinerary, been to everything except Labadee

I have a pkg and intend to get my money's worth for sure. Even if I don't my bill at the end won't be the usual 6-7 pages. On vacation we have a VERY good time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We've decided to go with the Select package for our upcoming Freedom cruise. We usually purchase the soft drink package and add to that a few beers during the day and a glass of wine with dinner and we are at $40 each. Plus it is only 2 other ports besides Coco Cay. With lots of pool time I think it is worth it.

Plus, I'm Diamond and if I want a mixed drink in the evening, I can get one no charge. Even if I had to pay, it would still be less than paying for each drink during the day. We don't drink that many mixed drinks anymore so we are skipping the other packages, not worth it to us.

Also by prepaying - my end of cruise statement will be much shorter!! ;)

Edited by temple1

I am on the allure in January western itinerary, been to everything except Labadee

I have a pkg and intend to get my money's worth for sure. Even if I don't my bill at the end won't be the usual 6-7 pages. On vacation we have a VERY good time!

We're on the same itinerary in 9 days (WOO HOO!), and while we do have an excursion planned in Falmouth, we will only be off the ship for a few hours. Labadee I can use the package. Cozumel - not getting off the ship. The package was a no brainer. :)

I'm glad we got our packages gifted before the new pricing went into effect, since we went for Premium over Ultimate. I know it's only a $14 difference for a 7 night cruise, but I prefer any gifts to be as little of a burden on possible on whoever is giving.

Edited by Dajbman22

is there a limit per day on the number of drinks you can get? Also, do you have to buy for everyone in the cabin or can just one get it?

Thanks

Don

No limit, and no requirement for all in a stateroom to purchase.

is there a limit per day on the number of drinks you can get? Also, do you have to buy for everyone in the cabin or can just one get it?

Thanks

Don

No limit, and no requirement for all in a stateroom to purchase.

For these reasons alone, I predict that you will like Royal Caribbean over Carnival! ;)