Elua Schedule 2014-15

Elua

Aloha Kakou,

Leialoha and I have been promising that as soon as we knew our schedule for 2014-15 we would post it here. We just received our confirmed dates this morning so here they are. We thank everyone for their patience. This is how our year looks:

Note: These are all Hawaiian cruises, or have Hawai'i figuring prominently in the itinerary with the exception of the Diamond Princess. Also, they only run through the end of November 2015, after that we do not know where we will be.

Grand Princess

Nov 19, 2014-Jan 3, 2015 (out of LA)

Pacific Princess

Jan 7-Jan 29, 2015 (out of Papeete)

Grand Princess

Feb 2-April 21, 2015 (out of LA BUT these also include the two Vancouver-Vancouver cruises)

Star Princess

April 29-May 14, 2015 (out of San Francisco)

Diamond Princess

July 8-August 13, 2015 (out of Japan...these are dates for the Japanese season)

Dawn Princess

Sep 18-Sep 30, 2015 (out of Sydney)

Star Princess

Oct 14-Oct 29, 2015 (out of Vancouver)

Ruby Princess

Nov 15-Nov 30, 2015 (out of LA)

Leialoha and I are very excited about this schedule, as it shakes things up a little bit for us, and lets us cruise out of two ports that we have not done as part of the Hawai'i season. (Vancouver and San Francisco) We hope to see as many of you on board as possible. It's going to be a fantastic year, so if you are on one of our cruises, bring your ukulele, get ready to dance hula with us, come make lei with us and listen to the nahenahe sounds of Hawaiian music. A hui hou!

Aloha No,

Dave

(of Elua)

http://www.facebook.com/eluamusic

Hi Dave and Leialoha, so happy you are both back doing what you do so well.

Question, is David Cole on any of these sailings? Unless you guys just get tired of him:D, I think you three together are as good as it gets.

Mark

Hi Dave and Leialoha, so happy you are both back doing what you do so well.

Question, is David Cole on any of these sailings? Unless you guys just get tired of him:D, I think you three together are as good as it gets.

Mark

Aloha,

Not that we know of. He is on the Star Princess for Hawai'i.

Dave

(of Elua)

We are on the Star out of San Francisco on April 29-2015 to Hawaii. I feel like we won the lottery, so happy to be sailing with the best Hawaii duo again. The music you perform sounds beautiful, you make every body on the ship smile :D

Gloria :)

We will be on the March 21st sailing and I feel like we lost the lottery! Will we have an ambassador then? Sorry we will just miss you guys!

Pooh

We are on the Star out of San Francisco on April 29-2015 to Hawaii. I feel like we won the lottery, so happy to be sailing with the best Hawaii duo again. The music you perform sounds beautiful, you make every body on the ship smile :D

Gloria :)

And we are with you. Our first Eula experience.:):)

Do you know who the ambassadors are for the Star?

We are! We are! Like Elua, we JUST got our 2014-2015 Schedule! We are soooo excited! Great ships! Here it is...

Grand Princess 2-Oct-2014 to 17-Oct-2014 R/T Vancouver

Crown Princess 18-Oct-2014 to 15-Nov-2014 R/T LAX

Star Princess 24-Nov-2014 to 9-Dec-2014 R/T SFO

Star Princess 19-Dec-2014 to 3-Jan-2015 R/T SFO

Star Princess 13-Jan-2015 to 28-Jan-2015 R/T SFO

Star Princess 27-Feb-2015 to 14-Mar-2015 R/T SFO

Star Princess 21-Mar-2015 to 5-Apr-2015 R/T SFO

Sea Princess 17-Apr-2015 to 29-Apr-2015 From Sydney

Diamond Princess 7-May-2015 to 24-Jun-2015 From Yokohama

Sun Princess 14-Jul-2015 to 27-Jul-2015 From Sydney

Pacific Princess 7-Sep-2015 to 17-Sep-2015 From Vancouver

Golden Princess 19-Sept-2015 to 1-Oct-2015 From SFO

Ruby Princess 3-Oct-2015 to 18-Oct-2015 R/T LAX

Grand Princess 24-Oct-2015 to 8-Nov-2015 R/T SFO

Grand Princess 25-Nov-2015 to 10-Dec-2015 R/T SFO

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are! We are! Like Elua, we JUST got our 2014-2015 Schedule! We are soooo excited! Great ships! Here it is...

Grand Princess 2-Oct-2014 to 17-Oct-2014 R/T Vancouver

Crown Princess 18-Oct-2014 to 15-Nov-2014 R/T LAX

Star Princess 24-Nov-2014 to 9-Dec-2014 R/T SFO

Star Princess 19-Dec-2014 to 3-Jan-2015 R/T SFO

Star Princess 13-Jan-2015 to 28-Jan-2015 R/T SFO

Star Princess 27-Feb-2015 to 14-Mar-2015 R/T SFO

Star Princess 21-Mar-2015 to 5-Apr-2015 R/T SFO

Sea Princess 17-Apr-2015 to 29-Apr-2015 From Sydney

Diamond Princess 7-May-2015 to 24-Jun-2015 From Yokohama

Sun Princess 14-Jul-2015 to 27-Jul-2015 From Sydney

Pacific Princess 7-Sep-2015 to 17-Sep-2015 From Vancouver

Golden Princess 19-Sept-2015 to 1-Oct-2015 From SFO

Ruby Princess 3-Oct-2015 to 18-Oct-2015 R/T LAX

Grand Princess 24-Oct-2015 to 8-Nov-2015 R/T SFO

Grand Princess 25-Nov-2015 to 10-Dec-2015 R/T SFO

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We will be on the holiday cruise on December 19. Looking forward to seeing you! My husband is excited to start his ukelele lessons again!

Dave and Leiahloa, We feel like we've won the lottery! We'll see you next year, out of LA. :D:D:D

(I'm the redhead with the weird little scooter made of pipes).

Aloha Kakou,

You all are very kind with the overwhelming aloha you show us. We have many surprises for our cruise ohana this year...new music, new dances, new ukulele lessons, new Hawaiian crafting and some new presentations that we hope to premier at the start of the season. Oh, and a brand new CD for all those folks who have been asking.

As always, keep in touch with us at http://www.facebook.com/eluamusic and we will see many of you soon.

Aloha Nui,

Dave and Leialoha

Elua

We will be on the holiday cruise on December 19. Looking forward to seeing you! My husband is excited to start his ukelele lessons again!

Woohoo! Can't wait to see you!

Aloha no! E Malama pono!

Kimo & Lokelina

"Makani E" & "Fair Winds Duo"

fairwindsmusic@hotmail.com

http://www.fairwindsmusic.com

So glad to hear Princess is keeping the Hawaiian program going. I wish my daughter would win some huge college scholarship for next year, but with her grades, I'm not holding my breath. So probably not a fourth Hawaiian cruise, at least not on the near horizon for now. So will just have fond memories of the hula classes I've taken so far and all the beautiful music we heard in the Piazza and on deck.

And the nice conversation in the elevator one day with Dave and Leialoha about having a marching band show with Hawaiian music (I suggested it to the then-band director who was very enthusiastic so was hoping for this fall, but unfortunately the school made a change this summer and the new teacher came up with a fall show about the civil war:eek:).

Aloha Kakou,

Leialoha and I have been promising that as soon as we knew our schedule for 2014-15 we would post it here. We just received our confirmed dates this morning so here they are. We thank everyone for their patience. This is how our year looks:

Note: These are all Hawaiian cruises, or have Hawai'i figuring prominently in the itinerary with the exception of the Diamond Princess. Also, they only run through the end of November 2015, after that we do not know where we will be.

Grand Princess

Nov 19, 2014-Jan 3, 2015 (out of LA)

Pacific Princess

Jan 7-Jan 29, 2015 (out of Papeete)

Grand Princess

Feb 2-April 21, 2015 (out of LA BUT these also include the two Vancouver-Vancouver cruises)

Star Princess

April 29-May 14, 2015 (out of San Francisco)

Diamond Princess

July 8-August 13, 2015 (out of Japan...these are dates for the Japanese season)

Dawn Princess

Sep 18-Sep 30, 2015 (out of Sydney)

Star Princess

Oct 14-Oct 29, 2015 (out of Vancouver)

Ruby Princess

Nov 15-Nov 30, 2015 (out of LA)

Leialoha and I are very excited about this schedule, as it shakes things up a little bit for us, and lets us cruise out of two ports that we have not done as part of the Hawai'i season. (Vancouver and San Francisco) We hope to see as many of you on board as possible. It's going to be a fantastic year, so if you are on one of our cruises, bring your ukulele, get ready to dance hula with us, come make lei with us and listen to the nahenahe sounds of Hawaiian music. A hui hou!

Aloha No,

Dave

(of Elua)

I'm so excited that you will be joining us on the Grand on March 4th! Our roll call has been anxiously awaiting the schedule. This will be a fantastic cruise for sure!

Marilyn. :)

Hello - we will be on the December 19th sailing on the Star and are thrilled that you will be heading up the program. One question in your hula classes do you teach only the female role or do you also teach the male roles ? I ask because my uncle was a very accomplished hula dancer on the male side and I would like to emulate him

I am very sad that Elua will not be on our sailing Feb 27 from SF on the Star.

Does anyone know who will be doing the Hawaiian program and will it include ukulele classes and hula?

Thanks

Arlene

Arlene, the duo Makani E has posted that they will be on the Star during this time. While I have not sailed with them before, I have heard many good reports. As with Elua, Makani E offers hula dancing and ukelele lessons.