Remember the "Hairy Chest" Competition..well.

VuDu504

The hairy Chest contests can get pretty wild. The judges rub the guys chest, the guys say stupid things for "Come-on" lines, do suggestive dances, etc. I don't think it would go over to well for the women to act like that in public. Guys seem to get away with it but I don't think the women would. That's just my opinion though.

Yeah, women can't get away with anything. Even the Miss Carnival contests seem to be the men being dressed up like women, so the men become the contestants. So the ladies who thought they had their chance wind up not getting it. I have a feeling that the same thing would happen with the pretty pedi contest.

Edited by k2excursion

"Pretty Pedi" contest? Nah. It might be of interest to a handful of ladies, but the vast majority of men wouldn't be the least bit interested. I don't know if RCCL still has their talent contest, (we haven't cruised on RCCL in several years), but that might be a possibility. It's sort of like the T.V. show "America's Got Talent". I say do away with the "Legends" show and hold a real talent show. It could be singing, playing a musical instrument, juggling, tap dancing, etc. Whatever a person's talent might be. Hopefully the grand prize would be more than just a ship on a stick. Maybe a bottle of champagne (or wine), some serious OBC (at least $100.00), and/or a free cruise. ;)

It wasn't boring last week on the Conquest. In fact it was so "NOT" boring, it never aired on the tv channel.. They just kept airing the same first day shore excursion lecture. Now, THAT was boring. It was the only game/contest poolside I was aware of, and it was hilarious.

It wasn't boring last week on the Conquest. In fact it was so "NOT" boring, it never aired on the tv channel.. They just kept airing the same first day shore excursion lecture. Now, THAT was boring. It was the only game/contest poolside I was aware of, and it was hilarious.

They have been doing it for many years and for repeat cruisers has become boring. Did have one a few years ago that was fun.

Member of roll call brought a removable hairpiece and a lady from roll call put it on and entered.:)

They have been doing it for many years and for repeat cruisers has become boring. Did have one a few years ago that was fun.

Member of roll call brought a removable hairpiece and a lady from roll call put it on and entered.:)

But aren't the majority of Carnival Cruisers newer cruisers? I don't get anything out of them, but everytime I've gone past the Lido when they were having them they seem to draw a huge crowd who don't seem to be acting bored.

I'm curious what other pool games people would like to see. Many many years ago on NCL I know they had some really fun games but heck if I can remember them.

I didn't like the Hairy Chest comp the FIRST time I saw it. Bleh.

A few months ago on Carnival they dumped a bunch of fruit in the pool and had a contest who could stick the most inside their swim trumps. Obviously females in one piece suit had major advantage.

Was a lot of fun to watch though

We did our first Princess earlier this year and Carnival should take a close look at what kind of things they do.

Please, enlighten us :D Never been on Princess, but am definitely curious.

Can't stand the hairy chest contest. Of course, that could be jealousy as I have no chest hair.