Changing from Platinum to Elite to b2b

Host CJSKIDS

I know this has been answered before but for some reason the search button isn't working correctly for me.

We are doing a b2b in Nov with the 11/6 and the 11/9 Regal sailing. After the 11/6 sailing we change from Platinum to Elite. Will we be able to get the perks associated with being elite on the 11/9 sailing? Is it something that will happen automatically?

I know this has been answered before but for some reason the search button isn't working correctly for me.

We are doing a b2b in Nov with the 11/6 and the 11/9 Regal sailing. After the 11/6 sailing we change from Platinum to Elite. Will we be able to get the perks associated with being elite on the 11/9 sailing? Is it something that will happen automatically?

If the cruises are booked with separate booking numbers, then yes, you will become Elite. However, it may not be reflected on your new cabin card and you may not automatically get the bar setup. If this happens see the Capt. Circle rep asap and he/she will straighten it out for you.

If the cruises are booked with separate booking numbers, then yes, you will become Elite. However, it may not be reflected on your new cabin card and you may not automatically get the bar setup. If this happens see the Capt. Circle rep asap and he/she will straighten it out for you.

Thanks!!!

We've got 2 separate booking numbers and I actually booked them at different times. Thanks for the quick answer.

Hope you are well!

I also went from Platinum to Elite at the end of the first leg of a B2B.

The change was not automatic, since they prepare your cruise cards for the second leg before the database is updated at the end of the first leg.

You can talk with either the Captain's Circle representative or the Passenger Services Desk, whichever is more convenient. I talked with the Passenger Services Desk, and they were able to give me a new cruise card. I also had to call to request my mini-bar.

The Passenger Services Desk may be more convenient, since they are always open. Also, you don't have to wait in line there. Even though you don't have your new cruise card yet, you are Elite at the beginning of the second leg - use the priority line at the Passenger Services Desk as your first Elite benefit.

I went from ruby to platinum of my last B2B which was booked under one booking number. All I did was show up at the captains circle desk at sail away time (the office opened at 5 pm we were there at 4:45 and there was a line) anyway, we really didn't have to ask why we were thee. He took the infer and typed on the computer and said of the passenger services desk and tell them Peter said it was OK. three minutes later we were platinum.

We got all the benefits on the cruise-but my status was not officially changed until the cruise was over.

how long does it take to change if you are not on a b2b? what if there are 3 days in between cruises?

(we'll be going from ruby to platinum)

Three days will probably be enough. It usually takes two days for the personalizer to update the info. If not, just follow procedures listed above.

Same here, on the Royal didn't get another key card for the transatlantic portion. Asked the Circle hostess and she said now new way of doing it on back to back, keep same card. One of our fellow cruisers turned platinum for the trans. portion and they got a new card reflecting that automatically.They were so surprised and happy they got internet usage for free.They didn't ask for new card with status, just received it. By the way they booked it as one cruise (28 days ).