Oasis entertainment - no more headliner ?

maggieq

My entertainment is now available for the 1/31 sailing. No headliner is offered. Crown and anchor rep couldn't say why....mentioned they could be replacing with more comedy shows but that didn't make sense due to the venues they are held in? Anyone else experience this? Thanks!

Maybe they just don't have the headliner confirmed yet? It's still pretty early.

That seems to be a more reasonable explanation than concluding that celebrity headliners will no longer be onboard. They may also have concluded that there is less need to have passengers reserve those performances in advance.

Maybe they just don't have the headliner confirmed yet? It's still pretty early.

One of the reasons they may not offer reservations too early is because headliners could need to cancel for an unforeseen issue that came up after they agreed to do their gig on board.

Since the headliner is not a big name Broadway or Music star, I never care who it will be. It will probably be something to do on board and hopefully enjoy.

I know when we were on Allure they had as the headliner group, Mo5aic, a wonderful acapella musical group....we enjoyed them tremendously and had never heard of them before we sailed. So who it is really doesn't matter to me much at all.

It's just waaay too early...you won't recognize the name of the guest entertainer, anyway!

When reserving, they don't tell you who it is they just show the option as headliner. As I noted, I've done this quite a few times now and when entertainment is open for reserving the headliner has AlWAYS been part of the options.