Bathroom toiletries

Slyfox16

I brought my own bar soap for my face on the Getaway. I used a paper cup cover that is supplied for the glasses they provide to drink from as a soap holder.

The steward left the soap alone all week and there was no mess as i just changed the cover as needed.

• 4 months later...

Before NCL discontinued the shampoos, etc. in the balconies and mini-suites, we had the Elemis products in the bathroom.

Personally speaking, 1) They made me itch and 2) I do not like their smell. So glad we bought our own small bottles of "goodies". Use them once and never again, even on other lines. Just my preference and personal opinion. Choice is everyone's to make. Some like the smell.. I don't think it's a flattering smell. Again, JMHO.

Safe sails.

ooh, me either! I hated the Elemis stuff in our suite!! It made my sinuses stuff up immediately, the body wash did NOT agree with my skin, and neither did the shampoo or conditioner... I bring all my own stuff except hand soap, I don't like the regular body wash or shampoo because it seems like you have to use twice as much as usual...

Actually that was my shower shot from the Epic in 2010. I guess it stays pretty darn sparkly after 4 years huh? (Or is it just the picture stays sparkly?) :p

I was way too busy checking out the shower contraption they had on the Getaway to even notice the soap dispenser. :eek:

P5170058-L.jpg

Sorry to barge into that quite interesting thread ;) but was the picture of the shower of a regular balcony room or a mini-suite? I'm still trying to find the ideal stateroom to book for our upcoming cruise on Epic - thank you!

Sorry to barge into that quite interesting thread ;) but was the picture of the shower of a regular balcony room or a mini-suite? I'm still trying to find the ideal stateroom to book for our upcoming cruise on Epic - thank you!

The picture you quoted me on was on the Getaway. That was a mini suite.