Transfer or cab

I travelled solo into San Juan. Stood near the cabs and looked for other passengers with cruise tags and asked if they wanted to share. Cab was $30 including tip between us.

Have done the RCCI shuttle bus as well - no cheaper and you have to wait until it fills up.

Pete

learned the hard way that TAXI / CAB is the easiest. Had to wait 30+ minutes for the RCI transfer bus to fill up and then at the airport had to wait for our bags to be off-loaded (after the bus driver had to wait for a spot to off-load us).

Just did this 2 weeks ago and for the two of us and 3 luggage bags (no charge for carryon) the taxi was $23.00 before tip. We got off the ship at 7:30am..got our luggage..walked right to a taxi...no wait..dropped at the SJU terminal that serves Delta..had our bags checked at the agric. check...checked in for our flight..through security and was at our gate just before 8:30am. Much easier/quicker than I ever expected...my flight wasn't until 11:40am..what a long wait that seemed...but better to be there and not rushed.

Edited by Ashland

I havent been to San Juan yet, not until May 2015, But ive already decided I am going to take at taxi. No more shuttle buses for me.

Last time I took a shuttle bus my wife and I were the last ones on and the guy sitting there had to be asked to move his bag three times before he moved it so I could sit down. he said he needed more leg room.

Almost felt like Forest gump :rolleyes: