Video Quantum of the Seas arrival Bremerhaven

Tyron

I don't see the rotating radar antenna on the heliport anymore. I thought it could be seen on the Meyer-weft camera at one point and people were sure that meant no access. Am I missing something?

Bob

Something I noticed in this video, they still haven't installed the seating for the FlowRider. It's supposed to be at the bottom of the FlowRider and the jogging track is routed under the seating. Hope they are still installing it, I love watching the FlowRider when I need to kill some time.

Thanks ty !

:cool: no problem buddy.

Something I noticed in this video, they still haven't installed the seating for the FlowRider. It's supposed to be at the bottom of the FlowRider and the jogging track is routed under the seating. Hope they are still installing it, I love watching the FlowRider when I need to kill some time.

I can't wait to see deck chairs on the pool deck and balconies. :D

Is that black smoke out of the smokestack?

It sure arrived with great music

Someone also noticed the black smoke

A Quantum Hazard: Why is a Smart Ship So Stinky?

Judging by this video, it's too bad that this supposedly technological "smart" ship still burns bunker fuel. Watch the video below; you can see the ship spewing emissions from high sulfur "dirty" fuel. Unfortunately, China is a good location for such an environmental beast. There are loose air standards over there.

from

http://www.lawblogs.net/2014/10/06/a-quantum-hazard-why-is-a-smart-ship-so-stinky

Judging by this video, it's too bad that this supposedly technological "smart" ship still burns bunker fuel. Watch the video below; you can see the ship spewing emissions from high sulfur "dirty" fuel. Unfortunately, China is a good location for such an environmental beast. There are loose air standards over there.

from

http://www.lawblogs.net/2014/10/06/a-quantum-hazard-why-is-a-smart-ship-so-stinky

I'm willing to bet they aren't using the scrubber system yet. I would think that once the scrubbers are in use you won't see that black smoke

from

It's amazing how easy it was to call that source before clicking the link.

Thanks for posting video great views !

i posted on the duplicate thread - my bad

good find Tyron - High 5!

Glad you all enjoyed viewing the video as much as I did. :cool::D