Oasis suite guests and dining

Hi everyone,

I'm cruising in a suite for the first time on the November 1st sailing on the Oasis. I know the Celebrity Eclipse had a special dining area for those in suites and in the Aqua class. Does Royal Caribbean do something similar?

Thanks,

Adam

Hi everyone,

I'm cruising in a suite for the first time on the November 1st sailing on the Oasis. I know the Celebrity Eclipse had a special dining area for those in suites and in the Aqua class. Does Royal Caribbean do something similar?

Thanks,

Adam

Not presently, but after Dynamic Dining goes acttive, they will have a special restaurant for suite guests. Not sure when Dynamic Dining goes active on Oasis, but I believe it was early next year.

If you are in a Grand Suite or better, you would have the ability to order room service off the MDR menu.

Edited by clarea

Currently on Oasis, the Concierge Lounge has limited waiter served breakfast and lunch opportunities. Menu items are currently prepared in the galley that is also used for the Chef's Table dinners.

With the reported move of the Concierge Lounge to the location of the Viking Crown lounge, it is unknown at this time, if any food services will be provided in the new Concierge Lounge.

We have eaten breakfast in the Concierge lounge on numerous occasions and found the egg omelets to be the best we have ever had on RCCL. Breakfast is quiet, with the fine coffee from the coffee machine as well as a small buffet of fruit, OJ, fresh pastries, etc.

So far, RCCL has nothing like the Celebrity Blu dining. Not sure even the reported upcoming suite dining area will be anything like what is served in Blu.

If you are in a full suite ( not a junior suite) you will have access to a nice concierge lounge that will offer breakfast and lunch .

Enjoy the Oasis.

M

Even though DD isn't supposed to be active on Allure until March 2015, I think it is reasonable to expect that the suite dining room may be operational immediately after the dry dock. I suspect the D+ may be the big losers with breakfast and lunch offered in the suite dining room instead of the CL.