Trying to book drinks package on line

I have been trying for 5 days now to book my drink package for 25th October on line. Any ideas what can be wrong:confused:

If you have cleared your cookies and cache and tried a different browser, then I'd call Royal to purchase the package.

If all else fails, you can purchase onboard, but I understand how that may be a disadvantage to those using currencies other than USD.

Just do it when you get there.

No valid reason for buying ahead of time.

I rarely pre-purchase anything...

We pre purchased ours 2 months ago for next year and now I am reading

the the price went up for the premium package.

So glad I purchased when I did even though it went up a little over a dollar a day . I

saved some cash on our 8 night cruise for 2.

Another thing that is paid off before the cruise. So each have reasons to pre purchase or not.

Just do it when you get there.

I rarely pre-purchase anything...

I wanted to prepay so I didn't have to worry about it at the end of the cruise (balancing monthlys) but couldn't due to the fact you cannot add a drinks package for a 20 year old on a European cruise (drinking age 18), rather annoying!

I wanted to prepay so I didn't have to worry about it at the end of the cruise (balancing monthlys) but couldn't due to the fact you cannot add a drinks package for a 20 year old on a European cruise (drinking age 18), rather annoying!

Have you considered purchasing an onboard credit that would cover that beverage package when booked onboard?

Such an American answer :D for those outside the USA and not paying in US$ there are valid reasons, specifically the pre-cruise exchange rate is often really good. So at the moment purchasing in advance in Australia gets you an exchange rate better even than any Forex company could offer. For an Australian on a 10 day cruise for 2 people you would currently save circa $120 on premium package buying in advance with the current RCI rate over buying on board with bank rates.

Edited by Pobman