I'm on Breakaway right now. Any questions?

ncklhaus

are you using the ship's internet to post here? what's the charge? Is it a fast connection? Does the iConcierge app work at all?

Thanks in advance.

The connection is very fast. It was $89 for 1000 mb. I've not used half yet.

I am using the app but without other people using it, I don't see that it is necessary. If your friends are on Facebook and/or have the Internet plan, it's not necessary. It us fantastic for checking your account and to see what's happening around the ship.

What are your thoughts on the food? Have you tried the Main dining rooms or any specialty restaurants?

You mentioned Vibe so I'm guessing you were able to score a pass. Now that you're on the ship do you find that Vibe was worth the cost?

I sail in 2 weeks so I'm excited to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions!

Edited by WishICouldCruiseNow

What are your thoughts on the food? Have you tried the Main dining rooms or any specialty restaurants?

You mentioned Vibe so I'm guessing you were able to score a pass. Now that you're on the ship do you find that Vibe was worth the cost?

I sail in 2 weeks so I'm excited to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions!

We've eaten in Taste, Teppanyaki, Cagneys, O'Sheehans, La Cucina, Uptown Bar and Grill, tonight is Moderno. I cannot say one bad thing about any restaurant. Cagneys fries are everything you have heard and even better. We're going to try the raw bar and Shanghai tomorrow.

Just posted this question on the boards but I guess you would know first hand :). How much is a can of soda on board? Trying to figure out if the soda package is worth it or not but can't do that unless I know how much each one would cost if purchased separately Thanks

Bring your own case of soda on board. Porter takes it at the curb and it will be delivered to your room

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was just wondering if you'd run across a bartender named Big Al while on board. He was one of our favorites from the Star and he said he might be going to the Breakaway when we last saw him.

We're going to be on board in November, just wondering if he is still around.

Thanks!

Hello, I am interested in finding more about Vibe. What is the cost, is it true there are limited passes, is it worth it, and if I go for one is this something I can do before getting on the ship or should it be one of the first things I do? Thanks for taking the time to do this!

JoAnn: thanks for being available for answering Questions!

Have a few more for you:

Did the Breakaway sail on time Sunday @ 3pm?

I believe there is a Welcome Aboard show on Sunday @ 7:30pm?

Water slides, Rope Course/Walk the Plank, and Zip Line: do you sign a waiver and get a wrist band and then the days you want to partake, just just get in line when they're open?

Thanks again for answering our questions!

JoAnn: thanks for being available for answering Questions!

Have a few more for you:

Did the Breakaway sail on time Sunday @ 3pm?

I believe there is a Welcome Aboard show on Sunday @ 7:30pm?

Water slides, Rope Course/Walk the Plank, and Zip Line: do you sign a waiver and get a wrist band and then the days you want to partake, just just get in line when they're open?

Thanks again for answering our questions!

Yes, we sailed right on time.:)

The welcome aboard show was at 7pm in the theater.

We did not sign any waivers for those activities, but you have to sign one for the Hippo Slide in GSC.

There was no waiting for anything! Just amazing. :D

I'll help a little here. No jazz brunch. Vibe passes cannot be purchased prior to sailing, yes, limited number (50?). If you aren't among the first few groups to board and line up, you won't get a pass. Do a search for the price

I believe they sell 80 passes. They were $79 each for the week and worth every penny!

I was just wondering if you'd run across a bartender named Big Al while on board. He was one of our favorites from the Star and he said he might be going to the Breakaway when we last saw him.

We're going to be on board in November, just wondering if he is still around.

Thanks!

I'll ask around and let you know.