Oasis Interim Dining Options

As the Oasis comes out of dry dock she will now possess many of the Quantum restaurants: American Icon Grill, The Grande, Sabor, Wonderland, Coastal Kitchen. However, dynamic dining doesn't begin until next Spring. So, will American Icon Grill and The Grande only operate as standard dining rooms? Will Coastal Kitchen operate as the Viking Crown Lounge or will it be a restaurant with its unique menu (for suite guests)?

I wonder if I need to be making any reservations for my November cruise. As of yet, none of these restaurants appear as dining options in the Cruise Planner.

As the Oasis comes out of dry dock she will now possess many of the Quantum restaurants: American Icon Grill, The Grande, Sabor, Wonderland, Coastal Kitchen. However, dynamic dining doesn't begin until next Spring. So, will American Icon Grill and The Grande only operate as standard dining rooms? Will Coastal Kitchen operate as the Viking Crown Lounge or will it be a restaurant with its unique menu (for suite guests)?

I wonder if I need to be making any reservations for my November cruise. As of yet, none of these restaurants appear as dining options in the Cruise Planner.

We are all waiting for Royal to announce how dining will work on Oasis after dry dock.

That explains why I can't find anything on-line and the RCCL agent I spoke to had no clue what I was trying to ask.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not a big fan of the DD concept, but maybe over the next 5 months we will have the best of both worlds: standard dining with more complementary options.

Wonderland won´t be open til March 2015 (at least that´s what it said on the RCI website when the updated deckplans were online). Izumi won´t be ready until December (all reservations have been cancelled by RCI).

So far it was said that the MDR has been "redecorated" for the new dynamic dining restaurants but will still have the regular menus until March 2015. I once read that only deck 5 will be traditional dining and deck 3 and 4 MyTime (used to be the other way round).

I haven´t seen or read anything about Coastal Kitchen but I think it won´t be operating until March 2015 either. They might not start until the Quantum is out and running - I assume.

We will know more by Tuesday when the westbound TA starts.

steamboats