Captain's Circle

denmarks

Outside of making the owner of such a card feel good, the cards have no practical purpose.

But I wanted to frame it.:rolleyes:

I know. The number and status is on all mailings. I guess they decided to save money.

How and when do you get your Platinum pin or card? This will be my first cruise at Platinum--will I get it onboard?

A day or 2 before the end of the cruise you will receive the pin and an info packet sent to your room. You should have received it at the end of your last cruise. Go to "My Princess" at princess.com and check your status.

I never got a pin (I qualified on a three cruises in four days thing and the computers never caught up, I guess). If I wanted one, the CC rep, as has been stated, would gladly give me one. Some people like to put them (and the other status's pins) on their lanyards. Never heard of the card, but others have more experience on Princess than me

Edited by Wehwalt

When we became Platinum, we got a card,no pin. When we became elite we got no card, no pin, no nothing. As a matter of fact, when we were about to get underway on our "maiden" elite voyage, we were paged by security and told my wife was not on the ship. We went to security where they took her new shiny elite card and gave her a new one....it wouldnt work,,,,three new cards later they wiped her cruise history clean, and gave her a blue first time cruiser card and said...problem solved. It took us all day, but we finally got the problem solved......but we still never got a pin.

Doug

I never got a pin, card or package on my last cruise (which was what qualified me as Platinum). But my cruise personalizer does say Platinum. I'll check with CC onboard and see what happens.

I would love to have the pin on my lanyard, along with my Princess Pop Choir pin, and any others I collect along the way.

I never got a pin, card or package on my last cruise (which was what qualified me as Platinum). But my cruise personalizer does say Platinum. I'll check with CC onboard and see what happens.

I would love to have the pin on my lanyard, along with my Princess Pop Choir pin, and any others I collect along the way.

Princess seems to want to follow Disney with the whole pin-collecting lanyard bit, but doesn't seem to have worked out how to do it.

We didn't get our pins for each level either, so I called princess and within a month or so, they sent me all the pins I had not rec'd. Done!

But I wanted to frame it.:rolleyes:

I know. The number and status is on all mailings. I guess they decided to save money.

You know, I just had to get up and find my envelope! Princess mailed ours. Two pins and two Black Cards.

I had forgotten about receiving them.

I have been told officially by Princess they they no longer offer the cards. It was a wasted expense since it was not needed for anything.

Princess has eliminated just about anything they could have in order to save a dollar so it's not surprising the cards are gone. Not that they were anything of value but I suppose it was a keepsake to some & not really that expensive to produce. I can't say I remember what they looked like. :cool:

Looks like a room key but with your name and Captain Circle number on it. (Of course, no dining room, table number, or voyage number.)

Mine is black, not dark gray with a black stripe which some room keys now have.

You could ask the Captain's Circle rep. Maybe they have the capability to print you one at the front desk where they do the replacement keys.

I'd find Elite luggage tags more practical, personally.