Hello from the Pride

swtbaboo36

Good morning from aboard the Pride! We docked a little while ago in Port Canaveral. We are having a wonderful time!! All of the food has been excellent except for the prime rib we h

ad on formal night; it was just alright. The cruise director and fun staff are very energetic. Our cabin steward Warren and our wait staff Kaliek, Armando and Adam are top notch! We arent getting off the ship today. I plan on getting in the pool and then off to some pampering at the spa. Our cabin is nice. We are definitely enjoying the Aft balcony. I will post more in a few days with pictures.

I do believe this is the last cruise out of B'more before the Pride heads to drydock this coming Sunday, then off to Tampa for the winter after drydock. Any signs of work or prep work being done as she's heading for drydock? We noticed a few very minor things when we sailed on her last month, figure they're stepping up the prep this week some. But, I'm just curious.

I do believe this is the last cruise out of B'more before the Pride heads to drydock this coming Sunday, then off to Tampa for the winter after drydock. Any signs of work or prep work being done as she's heading for drydock? We noticed a few very minor things when we sailed on her last month, figure they're stepping up the prep this week some. But, I'm just curious.

We just came off the Pride on Sunday. I could hear some drilling and hammering back by the rear Lido deck elevators. Could not tell where it was coming from.

Also saw the banner for the Green Thunder water works:

PA113152_zpsa1148783.jpg

We just came off the Pride on Sunday. I could hear some drilling and hammering back by the rear Lido deck elevators. Could not tell where it was coming from.

Also saw the banner for the Green Thunder water works:

PA113152_zpsa1148783.jpg

Cool..cool..cool!!! I'm really curious/anxious to see how the Pride looks after her upgrades...as I'm sure many others are.

Good morning from aboard the Pride! We docked a little while ago in Port Canaveral. We are having a wonderful time!! All of the food has been excellent except for the prime rib we h

ad on formal night; it was just alright. The cruise director and fun staff are very energetic. Our cabin steward Warren and our wait staff Kaliek, Armando and Adam are top notch! We arent getting off the ship today. I plan on getting in the pool and then off to some pampering at the spa. Our cabin is nice. We are definitely enjoying the Aft balcony. I will post more in a few days with pictures.

Armando was our head waiter when we cruise in May. He is so awesome! I love the pride. Hope to see some pics from you soon. :)

Me...me...me!!! I'm booked for August 2nd, 2015 and I can not wait. :)

Yep..Yep..Yep!!! We're booked on the repo cruise to bring the Pride back to Baltimore where she belongs!! We decided to cruise Pride last month, semi-close to the drydock so hopefully when we sail her in March we'll recall how she looked before, while we cruise how she'll be looking "after"...which we anticipate to be very nice.

Yes to the pics. We are booked for the NYE cruise and can't wait. Glad to have her in Tampa for a few months as we miss the Legend. It will be our first 2.0 cruise, and first ever cruise for some of our group of 18!

We sail her on 11/30 from Tampa and noticed there is a covered pool? I thought she was a sister to Legend. No covered pool on Legend. Looking forward to upgrades of Blue Iguana breakfast burritos and Guy's burgers. Also a Premier cruise.

Have a great time! I was on her last week and had a great time. I've been on The Pride 5 times, including 3 times this year. I also look forward to the upgrade.

Have you enjoyed Ken singing in the Dining Room?

We got off the pride on 10/5. Had a great cruise! We really enjoyed Ken singing in the MDR. He was wonderful! Quite a different experience - was wishing my Mom was with us as she would have loved hearing him sing!!!:)

This is her last run before dry dock. We really haven't noticed anything. .. there are a lot of contractors on board. We were late leaving due to supplies being loaded for the renovation. I am thinking about booking another before this one is over

We had Warren for our steward in August! Great Guy! have a great trip!

:D

Jealous!

We were on her a couple weeks ago for our wedding/honeymoon cruise :) Will be on her again next year for our 1st Anniversary :D

Jessica!!! WOW - randomly spotted you on Cruise Critic. Mike and I are going on the Repositioning Pride sailing Tampa back to Baltimore in March 2015. You 2 should come along!!!!! :) Congrats on your wedding!

Janice