OA class revitalizations & CAS updates

Here are two photos of the Wonderland/former CL area made yesterday. You can see that the aisle leading to the former CL entrance hasn´t been changed yet. My assumption is that this aisle area will be added to the still working library and then become the new reception area for Wonderland (but that´s only what I assume). The current construction starts behind the former CL entrance door.

steamboats

wonderland1.jpg.eae2a73d668d0d03bd0a584de92a83c8.jpg

wonderland2.jpg.4b3ce3fe8edd458a62bfbcd2c2657d7c.jpg

Here are two photos of the Wonderland/former CL area made yesterday. You can see that the aisle leading to the former CL entrance hasn´t been changed yet. My assumption is that this aisle area will be added to the still working library and then become the new reception area for Wonderland (but that´s only what I assume). The current construction starts behind the former CL entrance door.

steamboats

The plot thickens. Does the Coming Soon picture for Wonderland look like it in the balcony / former chef's table area? I understand that many think that area is not large enough for Wonderland and I'm not looking to debate that, rather I'm just trying to interpret the photo.

Thanks for posting steamboats!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by Dave85

On Oasis and Allure you get breakfast and lunch in the CL and not the DL.

You're right, I forgot about that. Hardly seems enough to get worked up over, but that's just my opinion.

One missed thing here, is Concierge privileges. This includes various priority access to things onboard, as well as access to Barefoot beach.

I thought the diamond lounge had a diamond concierge. ??

• 11 months later...