Allure of the Seas - Cruise Compasses and more - Western Caribbean - October 5, 2014

Daghis

During my cruise last week, I kept pretty much all of the papers that were dropped off in our cabin and brought them home to scan in. I've just finished scanning them all in and have uploaded them for you all to view.

You can find them at this Google Drive page.

If you have any trouble accessing them, please let me know. This is the first time I've tried sharing documents this way.

During my cruise last week, I kept pretty much all of the papers that were dropped off in our cabin and brought them home to scan in. I've just finished scanning them all in and have uploaded them for you all to view.

If you have any trouble accessing them, please let me know. This is the first time I've tried sharing documents this way.

AWESOME!!!

Thank you..I've been waiting for you to post these! :D

By the way, for those who were following along with the review, the comparison between the cruises/cruise lines should get posted this evening. I've done the scoring and need to write up the narrative to go with the numbers.

By the way, for those who were following along with the review, the comparison between the cruises/cruise lines should get posted this evening. I've done the scoring and need to write up the narrative to go with the numbers.

Woo Hoo! Wow - I was JUST going to ask about it! Thanks!!

I think I love you ;) THANKS for posting the compasses!

Marc

Once again you did a very nice job in your review.

Thank You

It seemed like I just started reading your thread and you were already done sailing.

When you were on the Allure, did they announce any new changes that we havent already heard happening on the Oasis, that will happen on the Allure when it goes in for dry dock next year.

Thanks

Sea Ya

When you were on the Allure, did they announce any new changes that we havent already heard happening on the Oasis, that will happen on the Allure when it goes in for dry dock next year.

I didn't hear any such information, but I did miss the Crown & Anchor parties and the Captain's Corner when it might have come up if anything were to be said.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for doing this! We leave on Allure in just over 6 weeks:)!

T

• 1 month later...