Voyager of the Seas Dry Dock 2014

talako

Hi All,

I have been asked to no longer post photos and updates. Sorry about that. :(

Thanks very much Talako....was great to see the real nitty gritty of the refurbishment which is something that we ..As the people that actually pay for these refurbishments through their loyalty to the line...don't normally see.

Shame on you RCL you have really gone down in my estimation...what do you have to hide.

• 2 weeks later...
Some more pics of the progress. If you wish to see any certain area, let me know and I will do my best to get some shots of it.

Hi,

Former (2011-2012) VY HSL here. Curious what if any Sound and Light replacements/upgrades/new installs are happening on Voyager as part of her drydock. As I was part of the process to specify the "wishlist" for the drydock I'm curious what they followed through on.

Since you have been asked not to post (no surprise there) if you could PM that would be awesome.

Edited by compuryan

Hi all

this is my first post and i will be on Voyager of the Seas on the 25th November 2014 and Iam looking forward to it. My last cruise was many many years ago on a russian ship, yikes that was a piece of scrap metal floating on the ocean eating fish and potatoes, but enough of the nightmares.

The pictures that have been posted are excellent and looking at them i am wondering if they'll get the ship ready on time as that is a lot of work also i imagine the cruise line doesnt want people to see the finished product as they would possibly want to post it themselves, an artists is the same, you can"t see the painting till it is finished.

Thanks for the fantastic photos and i will make more comments after i see the ship for myself.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for these photos. We are considering the Voyager for an Aussie trip. What exactly is the flow rider? Also, is this ship targeting mostly families with children, especially out of school in Jan/Feb down under?

Are all the cabins undergoing refurbishment as well? Any pics of that?

I love the itinerary, just trying to get a handle on the feel of the ship. I really love the idea of Kate Spade on board. Let us know if that is going to happen please. All of you long time RC fans, please let me know your cabin recommendations. Thanks so much.

Thanks so much for these photos. We are considering the Voyager for an Aussie trip. What exactly is the flow rider? Also, is this ship targeting mostly families with children, especially out of school in Jan/Feb down under?

Are all the cabins undergoing refurbishment as well? Any pics of that?

I love the itinerary, just trying to get a handle on the feel of the ship. I really love the idea of Kate Spade on board. Let us know if that is going to happen please. All of you long time RC fans, please let me know your cabin recommendations. Thanks so much.

The Flowrider is a surfing simulator: