ONLINE AGENT $350 Booklet

downundermatt

Hi There

We have booked thru a major online agency - one of the perks promoted was a $350 on board savings booklet.

Have just called the agent, and they say I "should" get the booklet on board.

I don't expect any great deals, and we are Elite anyway still there may be some small perks that won't go astray, in addition to the Elite Perks.

Appreciate to know if anyone has received this booklet on board, along with the Elite Vouchers. (I was expecting them to post or email the booklet)

I have sometimes received a booklet of coupons from my travel agent. Never used a one of them. They are mostly a "buy one get one free" or "10% off" products I would never use or buy. For instance, a discount on some Celebrity logo clothing's full price. Since they are always marked down on the ship, the coupon isn't worth a thing. Don't get your hopes up, expect that they will be useless because they probably will be.

I've received a celebriry-produced booklet when traveling with a group. It did seem to be a rehash of elite type perks and benefits, with a few added duty free store enticements as CruiseStitch described. I didn't use anything out if it.

It felt more like an enticement to spend on things I wouldn't normally spend on, rather than something to actually try and add value to my vacation.

Not worth worrying about. Not worth the paper that it was printed on or the time wasted looking thru it. It is just a marketing tool to make you think that you are really getting something extra by using that TA. You would benefit more if they gave you the postage and money that it costs to print it up.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I have the new book in front of me:

20% off Wine Discovery

20% off World Wine Tour

20% off spa services while ship is in port

10% off the purchase of on lonithermie treatment

Purchase 2 anti-aging products and receive a free body product

One Phyto hair treatment with a cut & styling

10% off internet package of $59.95 or more

$15 off acupuncture single treatment or 5% off a package

15% off digital printing and CD burning.

buy one get one 50% off logo apparel

free jackpot card with any bingo package.

I have the new book in front of me:

20% off Wine Discovery

20% off World Wine Tour

20% off spa services while ship is in port

10% off the purchase of on lonithermie treatment

Purchase 2 anti-aging products and receive a free body product

One Phyto hair treatment with a cut & styling

10% off internet package of $59.95 or more

$15 off acupuncture single treatment or 5% off a package

15% off digital printing and CD burning.

buy one get one 50% off logo apparel

free jackpot card with any bingo package.

I'd like to hear if anyone can actually use the 20% off spa in port. I tried on recent Summit, and they said the advertised prices were already discounted, so no further discounts applied. They wouldn't take a $10 off coupon the spa gave me earlier in the cruise when I got a haircut. They wouldn't take my Elite coupon that stated the discount applied only when in port. So I have a hard time believing they would take this coupon for port day discounts either.

Many of the other items, are about the same as offered with Elite Status if one is elite, or with beverage packagers if one has one (premium beverage gets 20% off wines for example)

Digital printing and CD, wait till last day or 2 of cruise for probably better last minute deals on offer.