Can't wait.

DrJW

We are scheduled to sail on Marina very soon. I won't be posting any additional queries prior to this cruise. I do want to thank EVERRONE, those with constructive replies and even those who were rather caustic in their responses.

It's truly amazing how ones' personality comes through in their writing! :)

We are very much looking forward to all aspects of this cruise..and feel much enlightened with the knowledge that each one of you shared!

THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH!

j

Oh, I think you will love your experience on Marina. We were on her again this past summer, and it is a wonderful experience. Of course, our favorite location for meals is the Terrace Room. They had sushi & crab every night. :D

Bon Voyage.

I so agree with you! I too can't wait our cruise in March- we play on Cruise Critic gathering any info about Oceania - I need to drop off for a few weeks prior to the cruise so I'm not still numb trying to figure out if I should/should not by the liquor pkg, what to/not to wear, and entertainment - are we so wrong if we like the shows!!!!!

We are scheduled to sail on Marina very soon. I won't be posting any additional queries prior to this cruise. I do want to thank EVERRONE, those with constructive replies and even those who were rather caustic in their responses.

It's truly amazing how ones' personality comes through in their writing! :)

We are very much looking forward to all aspects of this cruise..and feel much enlightened with the knowledge that each one of you shared!

THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH!

j

Hope to hear back from you, during or after your Marina cruise.

BonVoyage:)

Edited by canuck.qc

I so agree with you! I too can't wait our cruise in March- we play on Cruise Critic gathering any info about Oceania - I need to drop off for a few weeks prior to the cruise so I'm not still numb trying to figure out if I should/should not by the liquor pkg, what to/not to wear, and entertainment - are we so wrong if we like the shows!!!!!

Nope ... you aren't wrong if you like the shows even if *I* don't!!! Enjoy!

Mura

(Actually, even we like some of the shows! It depends on who is performing.)