Fahrenheit 555 - Cowboy Steak vs Ribeye

Out to sea!

Cowboy is a bone-in ribeye

...and the spice rub on the ribeye is just flavorful - not spicy as in hot. The first few times I got it I had them leave the rub off - assuming it was spicy. Decided once a whim I'd try it - LOVED it - won't do it any other way now. :)

We finally figured out our "perfect" steakhouse meal. I order the Spice Rubbed Ribeye - with the garlic mashed potatoes and soup or a salad. DH orders the lobster with the sautéed spinach and a salad or soup. Then - because it is HUGE - I give him about 2/3 of my steak and he ends up with "surf and turf" and we share all of the sides! ;) :D

On my last cruise on Splendor, I had the cowboy steak on the bone. I asked if they can put the spice rub on it and they said of course and it was great. The cowboy with the spice rub will be my choice going forward.:cool:

On my last cruise on Splendor, I had the cowboy steak on the bone. I asked if they can put the spice rub on it and they said of course and it was great. The cowboy with the spice rub will be my choice going forward.:cool:

I also had the cowboy steak with the spice rub, and it was great!!! We plan on eating in the steakhouse twice on our upcoming cruise, and I may try the rib eye this time around.

I also had the cowboy steak with the spice rub, and it was great!!! We plan on eating in the steakhouse twice on our upcoming cruise, and I may try the rib eye this time around.

I don't mean to hijack this thread.:o

But I see you have already been on the Sunshine, and have another booked.

Assuming you like this ship?

We've done the Breeze twice in a row, and are looking for something "new", but still with ALL of the upgrades.

You think we'll like it?

Also, just to contribute to this thread, I LOVE the cowboy steak with the spice rub:D:D

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Grilled Prime Cowboy Steak and the Spice-Rubbed Prime Ribeye Steak in the Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse on the Sunshine?

Spice rubbed ribeye for sure. Best meal we have had at sea.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app