Best things to do in St. Kitts?

seaexplorer11

Javin is myislands@aol.com

David is trevere37@hotmail.com

Both tours yes, we had plenty of time getting back to the ship. Javin our first tour was just my DH and myself, second trip 10 total. David there were 8 of us.

Just tried to book a tour with Javin for April.... He is booked!!! So disappointed!! Now I'm scrambling!!??

If you are looking for a beach break and snorkeling, I highly recommend Leeward Island Charters in St. Kitts. This is a full day excursion that starts at the marina just a five-minute walk from the ship. It includes a catamaran trip to Nevis, including a stop off the island of St Kitts for snorkeling (gear included), full lunch on the beach on Nevis, time to swim and enjoy the sandy white beach in Nevis, and catamaran back. The catamaran has a fun crew, caribbean music and includes rum punch and beer. We have booked with Leeward Island Charters many times and this is our very favorite excursion!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree about Thenford Grey. He will provide a custom itinerary to your specifications. We really enjoyed the Botanical Garden, which is very different from the ones on the other islands (not a rainforest, more a manicured grand plantation garden).

You can also swim with dolphins @ dolphin discovery near Bird Rock Hotel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for posting this!!!

This one sentence solved our St. Kitts dilemma.

I thought we would do a beach in St. Kitts, but they just don't look that nice to me and I was not looking forward to the port.

We had plans to do a dolphin encounter in Anguilla (port stop of St. Maarten), but since the beaches are great in St. Maarten and I now know there are dolphins in St. Kitts, we are going to switch it up and do the dolphins in St. Kitts and a beach in St Maarten.

I am so excited about our plans now!

We have been to St. Kitts 3 times & it is one of my favorite islands!

The 1st time we had an excursion booked with Liz Perreira but due to flooding it was cancelled & we just went to Cockleshell Beach & had a fun day. As a previous poster said the rum punch (& food) at Lion's is GREAT.

The 2nd time we did a tour with Javin & had another wonderful day.

Last month we toured with Royston & it was one of my favorite excursions I have ever done!

Royston was fun, friendly, knowledgeable, and professional & has the cutest sense of humor. We went to Romney Manor & Brimstone Hill Fortress & we also went to some of the highest peaks with the most stunning views. To say Royston’s tour goes ‘off the beaten path’ would be an extreme understatement! We had picnic at Friar's Beach at a deserted beach bar.

Royston’s tour was such a ‘deal’! Our tour was $45pp & ended up being 7 & a half hours and included lunch, a snack, drinks (water, juice, beer) & the $10pp entry fee in to Brimstone Hill Fortress.

of=50,480,480

of=50,480,480

of=50,480,480

of=50,480,480