“Share the Savings” program

Shadow205

Has anyone used this program that allows friends/family to book up to 2 cabins for the same price that you booked? We booked our 20 day Caribbean Explorer on the Royal during the "Wave" promo and got a great rate. According to the rules, if I read them right, we can invite someone to join us at the same rate we paid back in June. That would be a very substantial savings as the rate has gone up considerably since then.

Yes, we cruised in Sept. By invitation from a friend and got a great rate.

Thanks Nan Sea. Unfortunately we don't have anyone who would be able to go then. Maybe I could auction off the invites? LOL, just kidding. Glad that you were able to get a good deal.

Has anyone used this program that allows friends/family to book up to 2 cabins for the same price that you booked? We booked our 20 day Caribbean Explorer on the Royal during the "Wave" promo and got a great rate. According to the rules, if I read them right, we can invite someone to join us at the same rate we paid back in June. That would be a very substantial savings as the rate has gone up considerably since then.

Yes, we booked our December 2014 cruise using the share the savings program,that was shared from my mom to us. We have never done this before as we tend to cruise just the two of us. Was a better deal than I was seeing as a past Princess cruiser or through my TA.