Waiting for cabin assignment!

Cruisetini

I followed a very similar post on the same subject a few weeks ago.

It seemed some people received their allocation quite late on, which I found disturbing as I didnt feel comfortable about flying halfway round the world still without any cabin number for reference.

However last Friday (7th) we had the notification, after checking the 'Print' baggage label first (as advised by so many on here), and there it finally was!

Note: It took a further 12 hours to make it to the 'Your reservations' web page, but by that time we'd already printed off the express docs and the Baggage Labels.

Maybe coincidence or not? but the info came through soon after the previous cruise had departed, so maybe thats when Seattle begin to look at those GTEE situations for the next cruise, and start allocating accordingly.

We were upgraded from VF to a VB. So needless to say, we're Very Happy with that.

Thank You Very Much, Holland America!

Congratulations and have a great cruise.

We booked a guaranteed room for the Zuiderdam, 11 day Panama Canal. It leaves on December 8. Hopefully, we will all get nice upgrades, however, at times I wish I had just picked a room when I booked. Then, I wouldn't have all of this suspense:)

SSG,

I have to admit, I was feeling exactly the same way as you, this time last week too!

Good Luck!! ;):)

Edited by Citizenship

We received our cabin assignment today for our December 6 Westerdam sailing - nice midship location.

25 days out, that's the earliest I've ever heard of with HAL! Congrats on your good location.

I guess we've been booking guarantees for so long that it doesn't bother me to wait, no matter how long it takes. I do know we'll have a cabin, and that's all that matters. ;)

No cabin yet assigned but had my TA call after I spoke with HAL went from mm guarantee to a VH guarantee :-)

Congrats...enjoy the balcony and don't be surprised when you can't go back! :D

We leave the next day on the NA. No room assignment yet. Keeping fingers crossed.

Goldies155 we are on the same cruise with you and still no cabin assignment. Won't worry they will put us somewhere I am soooooo excited!!!! 26 degrees in MA right now. My feet are begging for flip flops! I can not wait for my DH to experience Holland America

That's great! Congratulations on the excellent cabin.

22 days out - nice.

We board on the 7th of Dec for the two week B2B. As I gaze out my window at the falling snow and frigid temps. I am getting more excited to feel the warmth.

We have a verandah guarantee but still no assignment. Keeping my fingers crossed !!!