LIberty of the seas soda machine ?

ncb106

Which is what worries me about the fact that Navigator has not gotten a machine.

I was also wondering about that. Another interesting thing is that freestyle machines, which appear to be custom made or modified, have been installed on Quantum. I'm wondering if they will remove them on her way to China?

Thanks !! I thought that may be it but I wasn't sure. To me since COKE is a worldwide supplier I thought they would have everywhere.

Apparently the special cartridges in the Freestyle machines are not worldwide yet.

• 1 month later...
Hi the liberty of the seas will have the soda machine onboard by next week.my friend is onboard said that the hotel director told her

Does anyone know if they got the machine on Liberty yet? Thanks

The other day, my DW and I were doing some Christmas shopping in Niagara Falls, NY. We dropped by Denny's for a late breakfast/brunch. They have a freesytle machine there - my first experience with it. Although it is in the back somewhere, and not available for the customers to use, the menu did show all of the flavours/base sodas. It was pretty cool.

I would get the soda package if the ship had freestyle machines. I loved Sprite Zero with all the flavour add ons!

• 3 weeks later...