Recent Explorer Cruises

No dedicated Diamond Lounge on Explorer until after the March 2015 dry dock. However they do have a nightly Diamond event, and also put 3 drink vouchers on the SeaPass cards daily.

Edited by clarea

Just off her Nov.1st, and outside of foged up windows in the Windjammer she is still in great shape. Still has a great crew and the shows are still good. The three drink voucher on each Sea Pass card is a nice addition. Instead of going to the Diamond Lounge which was always crowed we would go to our favorite bar which was the Aquarium Bar on deck four for our pre and post dinner drink.

If I remember correctly - there is no bar in the card room - do they set one up? Its kind of "sterile" in there - I don't think I would like it

Correct, they set up a bar when they use the room as an overflow lounge. Very nice view from that room.

We were on the Nov 1st repo cruise Diamond and above were in Maharaja's lounge you could get any drink you want from 4:30 to 8:00 pm but this was a special cruise the final Explorer cruise out of Bayonne and there were many Diamond and above passengers on board. I doubt they wood be doing this for future cruises.