Live from the 11/9 Regal

Host CJSKIDS

Can you share if you were required to take the life vest to the muster drill? We board tomorrow and this would help us plan where we need to be beforehand. My parents are coming and it would help know if we have to run back to our cabins on Lido deck or if we can hang out near the atrium / plaza.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Can you share if you were required to take the life vest to the muster drill? We board tomorrow and this would help us plan where we need to be beforehand. My parents are coming and it would help know if we have to run back to our cabins on Lido deck or if we can hang out near the atrium / plaza.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

You do have to bring it. At the end of Sept. on the caribbean Princess we didn't, but they are now back to having to bring it.

Well, it's 12:34 am and the cruise is coming to an end. There have been some highs and some lows on the trip.

crew member on a whole have been absolutely amazing. Jonathan and Bo at Crooners just can't be beat. And again, Jonathan played music for us tonight. A very special touch.

Crown Grill, a major disappointment. If you look back at all of my reviews, always a huge highlight for us. Not so much this time.

Sabitinis, amazing. Never been a highlight but this time, service and food was fantastic.

The 3 day had a lot more energy. The difference between the two was incredible. There wasn't much going on at night on the 2nd half.

Someone came up to me in the Sanctuary and asked if he brought back a picture of me, would I sign it. He thought I played Julie on the Love Boat. It took me by surprise, so I didn't answer him for a bit and my friend and I weren't sure what to do. Since I met them all on the last sailing I felt terrible that I wasn't who he was looking for.

All in all, a wonderful cruise!

After being on both the Royal and the Regal my wife and I agree that this is now our favorite class ships - not that we don't love the other Princess ships.

The layout of HC, Bistro and the Pastry Shop is a big hit. Easy to navigate, lots of room to move around and easy to find a table even with a full complement of passengers. The staff there is very efficient and friendly.

To those who still are wanting to complain about the lack of a mid-ship stairway, all I can say is rubbish. We have had cabins mid-ship and found that it is less than 1 minute to walk to either the forward or aft stairway. This certainly can't be that big a deal to complain about...but then some would complain that the sunset was on the wrong side of the ship. We even heard someone complain about the toilet paper location! Glad I don't have to live with them.