Bath Robes

susie8862

Good morning. It has been almost two years since I have cruised on "Carnival" and for the life of me, I cannot remember if they supply robes or not. :D I don't want to pack mine if I do not have to. Thank You!!!!

Yes they still supply robes. In fact their robes are nice large, thick, terry cloth and are much nicer than those found on any of the other cruise lines. I was really disappointed on Princess cruise line. I expected the kind of robes they have on carnival when we were going on an Alaskan cruise. Instead in our mini suite all they supplied were flimsy thin robes with elbow length sleeves!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Jana60

Yes they still supply robes. In fact their robes are nice large, thick, terry cloth and are much nicer than those found on any of the other cruise lines. I was really disappointed on Princess cruise line. I expected the kind of robes they have on carnival when we were going on an Alaskan cruise. Instead in our mini suite all they supplied were flimsy thin robes with elbow length sleeves!

Thank you so much Jana. I was beginning to think after over 100 reading my question and no one responding, that this was an absurd question.

Thank you again. One less thing to pack!!!!!:):o:)

Thank you so much Jana. I was beginning to think after over 100 reading my question and no one responding, that this was an absurd question.

Thank you again. One less thing to pack!!!!!:):o:)

You're welcome! I never pack a robe anymore although I usually pack an easy to throw on sundress sort of a moo moo that I wear to answer the door for room service. Gotta have my morning coffee! My favorite thing if I'm able to have a balcony is to sit out there watching the ocean with a big cup of coffee in the mornings. :)

You're welcome! I never pack a robe anymore although I usually pack an easy to throw on sundress sort of a moo moo that I wear to answer the door for room service. Gotta have my morning coffee! My favorite thing if I'm able to have a balcony is to sit out there watching the ocean with a big cup of coffee in the mornings. :)

Ditto!:)

although a word of advice...if you are short, robes do you no good. They are REALLY long!!!

You would have to be really short to be a problem based on the robes I have had. I would think it would be the other way around - if really tall the robe might not cover all of you...

You would have to be really short to be a problem based on the robes I have had. I would think it would be the other way around - if really tall the robe might not cover all of you...

Lmao. VERY funny and a TERRIBLE VISUAL.

I am 5' 0. Robe never touched the floor.

Is there a way to tell for sure the robe is fresh cleaned? I always believed they change the bed sheets between cruises, till once I found a toy car in the bed (thanks goodness it was just a kid's toy, not adult's :eek:). I was just telling myself, they did change the sheets; they just did not notice the toy when they remove the sheets; the toy went through the washer and dryer with the sheets; they put the clean sheets on without noticing the toy was in it. It was still possible, right? :(

These robe threads always bring to mind the post by the woman who was lounging on her bed while wearing the robe and only then discovered a long skid mark going up the length of the inside back of the fabric. We have avoided the robes ever since, as you do.

Ask yourself: on check out mornings how many used robes have you seen on the housekeeping carts or piled up in the hallways ready to be taken to the laundry. That's what I thought....:eek:

• 2 months later...
These robe threads always bring to mind the post by the woman who was lounging on her bed while wearing the robe and only then discovered a long skid mark going up the length of the inside back of the fabric. We have avoided the robes ever since, as you do.

Ask yourself: on check out mornings how many used robes have you seen on the housekeeping carts or piled up in the hallways ready to be taken to the laundry. That's what I thought....:eek:

On the last night of our recent cruise, I was surprised to see the steward had left two fresh robes in the closet. We presumed he did this to save time on debarkation day. The two robes we were using were still on the hooks in the bathroom. So on the Glory at least, they do clean the robes.