Eating on oasis

bullsh

Does anybody have a list or link of what eating places are included and what is a pay for food thank you in advance

This is a bit out of date since the recent dry dock, but is the best I know of right now:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf

I was recently on Oasis...from the list provided by Clarea, here are some changes:

Mondo Caffee Bar........don't think it's there anymore, never saw it

Starbucks.......yes, it's on the Royal Promenade, for a fee

Dog House.....on the Boardwalk....free....also has coleslaw

Donuts...........no donuts

Seafood Shack.......no

Chef's Table.......not sure if still offered. Was offered on the transatlantic, then cancelled....

Hope that helps!

Joyce :D

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=3292

This is pretty comprehensive. The changes are as follows:

Mondo's Cafe - have never seen this in several cruises on Oasis, either before or after drydock. Can't even imagine where it was supposed to be near Boleros. Don't expect this one.

Seafood Shack is now Sabor, an a large carter Mexican-ish eatery. Boardwalk Bar is now Sabor Bar, mainly drinks.

Doughnut Shop on Boardwalk is now Doghouse, no fee. Various hot dogging sausages, Cole slaw and potato salad.

Opus Dining room has been converted for three tiers of Dynamic Dining: Deck three is American Icon, Deck Four is Grande, and Deck Five is Silk. Takes affect March 2014. All included in cruise fare.

Coastal Kitchen has been added, and included venue for auite guests and Pinnacle members only.

Wonderland is being added, a for fee specialty venue.

Cupboard Cupboard is no more. Cupcakes have been moved to newly renamed Cupsugar And Scoops on Boardwalk across from Doghouse. For fee cupcakes and ice cream.

Park Cafe, Wipe Out Cafe, Solarium Bistro, Sorrentos, Cafe Promenade, room service, various specialty restaurants, etc all still there and going strong.

That's most everything. I'm sure I Missed something and am happy to be corrected.

Enjoy your sailing.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=3292

This is pretty comprehensive. The changes are as follows:

Mondo's Cafe - have never seen this in several cruises on Oasis, either before or after drydock. Can't even imagine where it was supposed to be near Boleros. Don't expect this one.

Seafood Shack is now Sabor, an a large carter Mexican-ish eatery. Boardwalk Bar is now Sabor Bar, mainly drinks.

Doughnut Shop on Boardwalk is now Doghouse, no fee. Various hot dogging sausages, Cole slaw and potato salad.

Opus Dining room has been converted for three tiers of Dynamic Dining: Deck three is American Icon, Deck Four is Grande, and Deck Five is Silk. Takes affect March 2014. All included in cruise fare.

Coastal Kitchen has been added, and included venue for auite guests and Pinnacle members only.

Wonderland is being added, a for fee specialty venue.

Cupboard Cupboard is no more. Cupcakes have been moved to newly renamed Cupsugar And Scoops on Boardwalk across from Doghouse. For fee cupcakes and ice cream.

Park Cafe, Wipe Out Cafe, Solarium Bistro, Sorrentos, Cafe Promenade, room service, various specialty restaurants, etc all still there and going strong.

That's most everything. I'm sure I Missed something and am happy to be corrected.

Enjoy your sailing.

The Mondo coffee bar was on Oasis initially, and it was complimentary. However, when Allure came out, that space was changed to the Starbucks venue, which was extra cost. Not so long after that, Mondo was changed to Starbucks on Oasis.

Not as far as I know. It was. My understanding that Wonderland and Coastal Kitchen would both be opening when dynamic dining began in March, but am more than willing to be corrected....

Royal's schedule says Coastal Kitchen in November (no specific date given) and Wonderland in March.