Any NEW itineraries/ships out of PC for 2015?

sheilb4

Anyone have any info.....Just checked for 2015 and same ships/itineraries out of Port Canaveral..

Anyone know of any changes? want to book some trips next year but same routes/ships so not really motivated yet to book......Tampa/Fort Laud/Mia has similar options... am I getting too fussy... lol

Don't really want to fly anywhere to sail as vacation days are tight, but want to stick to RCCL...

Royal will usually release new itineraries in the Feb/Mar/Apr timeframe. Only thing new at PC is Explorer now until March, I believe.

Yes I guess I have to wait until then, but hope someone will find out b4, like some cc'ers that could have "inside" info!! lol

Thanks

IMO, the Explorer homeport this winter is a market test. If RCL gets the pickup they want and can hold prices where they want, it opens up the possibility of a Voyager/second Freedom-class ship doing 5/9 night itineraries full time out of PC.

But only until April unfortunately.... :( am hoping we get another ship with that itinerary...would be nice..

Yes I guess I have to wait until then, but hope someone will find out b4, like some cc'ers that could have "inside" info!! lol

Thanks

Well everything after Apr 2015 until about Apr/Mar 2016 is already announced. Nothing will really change during that time.

The schedule announcement in Feb/Mar will be for cruises after Mar/Apr 2016.