Celebrity exciting deals not on Celebrity website

twosit

The price posted on the exciting deal finally showed up around 2:45...This is after being told by multiple agents at Celebrity that the "powers to be" must have decided the ship was too close to full capacity and they wouldn't be making the same offer. No calls back from any supervisors or anything...just happened to stumble across it when I clicked and refreshed again.

The price posted on the exciting deal finally showed up around 2:45...This is after being told by multiple agents at Celebrity that the "powers to be" must have decided the ship was too close to full capacity and they wouldn't be making the same offer. No calls back from any supervisors or anything...just happened to stumble across it when I clicked and refreshed again.

Which cruise where you looking at?

Hope you and Patty are well.

We are trying to book Dec 7 Silhouette, already on December 14

It should have been $479 for guaranty balcony and it was showing much more.

Friends phoned us to see if we would the Dec 14 cruise, but we were just on the Silly in Oct , need to make some money first before next cruise

Friends phoned us to see if we would the Dec 14 cruise, but we were just on the Silly in Oct , need to make some money first before next cruise

I'm on the Nov 30 sillie, and it has Inside GTY at $329, Verandas at $429 my TA just said there are certain state and 55 and over rates at $299.

Seem to have a hard time filling the sillie itineraries this December. Our cruise is still 42% available. The deck plans look like ghost towns, especially aft.

do they need booked on line, or can we also call their reservations number too?

You can call and book. I just did last week. Actually, if you're sailing solo, that's the only way to do it. The price on the website doesn't let you take advantage of the Tuesday Special if you're sailing solo in a guarantee.