CC Photo of Cabin 10510

Here is 2 better pictures, and a little write up on the Superior Ocean View

Cat F on the Quantum Class

This particular cabin (cabin 10510) was located at the very front of the ship in the most prized of positions. It overlooked the bow of the ship and sat underneath the bridge. It’s a very spacious room in comparison to the inside cabin above making it ideal for a family with young children. There’s plenty of space for them to run around without them getting in the way.

This cabin featured a double bed and a sofa bed. This particular cabin features a piece of superstructure running vertically at the foot of the bed but even with this the cabin has been well designed. It features the same colour palette as the inside cabin and has a lot more space on offer. The crème de la crème has to be the massive full-height porthole window that floods the cabin with daylight. You’ll also get a captain’s eye view thanks to its position on the ship.

quantum11-835x626.jpg.cf8e41afba524b4421a02f547f3ec310.jpg

quantum12-835x626.jpg.947d5b0d1cd212552e3e7ee5620b1f61.jpg

This will be my cabin in a few days :) This is the first I am hearing about the pole. I love the extra space and large window. With that extra space, I think they could have placed the bed in a better position in relation to the pole. Oh well, hoping no middle of the night injuries lol. I guess I will have to figure out some use for the pole ;)

This will be my cabin in a few days :) This is the first I am hearing about the pole. I love the extra space and large window. With that extra space, I think they could have placed the bed in a better position in relation to the pole. Oh well, hoping no middle of the night injuries lol. I guess I will have to figure out some use for the pole ;)

Come back after the cruise and let us know your thoughts. Enjoy!

Having sailed on Enchantment in cabins on Deck 8 that have "the pole" I can honestly say that they make great back scratchers!!!:D

And great supplemental entertainment options when you've had too much to drink at bars.... Speaking from experience! Lol :)

I always love a room with a pole in it, and have had many, Sky Suite on Celebrity Solstice Class, or the most sq. footage for the money 1688,1388

aft cabin on the Voyager Class you pay D1 price (179 sq. 52sq balcony) for a larger aft cabin with a huge balcony( about 250 sq. 100 sq. balcony )

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to come back and report that the cabin was great. Loved the extra space and wonderful view. The pole never got in the way. We had some extra movement up front but we like that. My only regret is that I didn't book the same cabin for our Anthem cruise next year.

I posted some cabin pics in the below thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2135083

• 1 year later...