What is the Vibe pass on the Breakaway?

fstuff1

In this picture, you'll see Vibe on the top deck, toward the lower left of this picture. You'll see the 5 cabanas and move left and see the bar, deck chairs and 2 hot tubs.

$79 per person for the week. Adults only, keycard entry. Not sure about price on 12-day.

We sailed in October (so definitely less kids) and was definitely worth it.

breakawaytopview_zps079001d3.jpg

Edited by youngestof9

so the Vibe is a little area on Deck 17 fwd:

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/breakaway/decks/2/17#tab_detail

doesn't look like much?

how much for a pass on a 12day cruise (caribean)?

In the picture above you would also have free access to the area in the upper right front of the picture (left forward side of ship). The section to the right of Vibe and below the free deck space is Haven area for suite guests.

In the picture above you would also have free access to the area in the upper right front of the picture (left forward side of ship). The section to the right of Vibe and below the free deck space is Haven area for suite guests.

isn't that upper right area with the beige chairs part of the pubic sun deck?

(according to NCL's site in my link 3posts above)

Just got off the Getaway today (sister to the Breakaway) with a Vibe pass. Unfortunately it was too windy the majority of the trip to use the Vibe. All the chairs and cushionsbhad to be stacked away so they wouldnt go airborne. We complained and they did credit us back one pass, which I was happy with. I am not sure I could say it was worth it because we couldn't really use it. My advice would be to check the weather first. Rest of the trip was great.

ok, looking up the Breakaway to see where this adlt only area is.

but if I cruise to the Bahamas during times when kids are supposed to be in school, is the Vibe pass worth it?

Put it this way...We're likely to sail on a Breakaway class ship in the next couple years and if we didn't get a Vibe pass we'd be really disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

how many hot tubs in the free 'adults' only area?

Two, with two more by the pool. On our mid-September cruise, vibe looked dead. So is you crave solitude and peace and quiet, this place looks great. If you like chatting with others at the bar, you would be disappointed.

Pluses of Vibe: peace, fruit kabobs from waiter service, peace, uncrowded hot tubs, comfy chairs and beds and umbrellas. Cons: can be very windy. It's much windier than other areas. I plan on purchasing it again in February.ImageUploadedByForums1417057406.698102.jpg.e2b4d4ddf761b054418e03b504bab3af.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

ImageUploadedByForums1417057383.243764.jpg.2efc709f52f2153253b8f1160fb7d6d2.jpg

Edited by mrobstad

Pluses of Vibe: peace, fruit kabobs from waiter service, peace, uncrowded hot tubs, comfy chairs and beds and umbrellas. Cons: can be very windy. It's much windier than other areas. I plan on purchasing it again in February.[ATTACH]332523[/ATTACH][ATTACH]332524[/ATTACH]

I'm sold on the Vibe pass, for my wife and I, for our Dec 14th trip. Just hope that there are some available for this first timer when I get on!

I just walked on ship and got it. No line. And Vibe never had more than 10 people.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

wow.. u got there at 9am for a 12pm boarding?

u gotta get there 3hrs earlier to buy a vibe pass??

how many vibe passes are sold on the Breakaway?

Last Pres week, I just went to guest relations. Don't think I've ever been let on a ship much before noon. I'd heard about passes bring sold out. Seems they could sell more since it was never crowded, and only once didImageUploadedByForums1417143715.279668.jpg.e567a9ecd2b6a3df1d98ce22297870aa.jpg I see someone in a clamshell, and they were definitely sold out!