Priority Luggage Tags

jaguarstyper

I have mine printed but just rechecked out of curiosity. There is no priority marked on them but there is a section with a message about the alcohol policy on the luggage tag. This is new since I printed our tags a week ago. The tags read as follows:

--------------------------

Bringing Alcohol Onboard?

Please remember our alcohol policy:

• One 750ml bottle of wine or champagne per adult in carry-on luggage, which will not be subject to a corkage fee if consumed in the stateroom.

• Additional wine or champagne bottles (no larger than 750ml) in carry-on luggage are welcome, but will incur a $18 corkage fee per bottle, irrespective of where they are intended to be consumed.

• Other liquors, spirits or beers are prohibited. Luggage is subject to search.

Here is what is printed on the top left corner of new luggage tags :D

Bringing Alcohol Onboard?

Please remember our alcohol policy:

• One 750ml bottle of wine or champagne per adult in carry-on luggage, which will not be subject to a corkage fee if consumed in the stateroom.

• Additional wine or champagne bottles (no larger than 750ml) in carry-on luggage are welcome, but will incur a $18 corkage fee per bottle, irrespective of where they are intended to be consumed.

• Other liquors, spirits or beers are prohibited. Luggage is subject to search.

I had never had these in a Neptune, on the Zuiderdam, the Amsterdam or the Eurodam. I'm in the PS on the Noordam in May, and here I thought it was a PS thing!

But in common with so many other posters, I have never had a significant delay in my luggage arriving in the stateroom.

We have stayed in the PS many times over the years and never had "Priority" on our luggage tags.

This was something that was started near the end of November.